“Stayed here 5 nights, very nice, clean and quiet.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #7 of 34 hotels in Clarksville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stayed here 5 nights, very nice, clean and quiet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights. I'm thinking that this is an older property that Marriott purchased and remodeled, not sure. We were on the 2nd floor, had 2 queen beds. It was clean and quiet. Lots of fluffy pillows, and had plenty of bath towels. They left us 6 bath towels each day. Had a fridge and microwave. Fresh baked cookies every afternoon. Nice free breakfast ... 4 cereal choices, fresh apples and bananas, waffle maker, boiled eggs, choice of breakfast sandwiches to heat in microwave, yogurt, fruit cups, pastries, milk, juice, coffee ...lots of choices. My only complaint would be the vanity area around the sink, it was tiny, but we made it work. Staff was very friendly and would always smile and speak. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
We here at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Clarksville truly appreciate your fantastic review! We strive to provide nothing but the best amenities for all guests. We have an incredible staff here that makes it their number one priority to ensure your stay is extraordinary from start to finish! Thank you for choosing Fairfield for all your hospitality needs. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service next time your in the Clarksville area!

157 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Portland, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is an old property which is definitely a no-frills hotel. There was almost no furniture in a large room - no drawers or a surface to set your suitcase off the floor. The bathroom tub had been patched and there were rusty patches on the edges. This place is in need of a renovation. For the price we paid, we should have gotten a much better place. There are nicer hotels all around this one. I would not recommend it and will not stay here again. The one very positive thing I would say is that the desk staff couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed August 2012
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Having stayed in two Fairfields this weekend I wish I could go back and give a higher rating to the one in Mt Vernon llinois. The best feature of the Clarksville location is Desiree,at the front desk. She is friendly and efficient. The rooms are dated, but clean. Comparing it to the other location this was is a higher price with less toiletries, no lotion or makeup cloth. Smaller breakfast, no hot items, except what you can heat in the microwave. Breakfast was cereals, fruit, breakfast sandwiches, juice, muffins, toast, hard boiled eggs, and make your own waffle.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I spent two nights at the Fairfield while I was visiting my son at Ft. Campbell. The clerks were very friendly. Desiree sticks in my mind, but everyone was very pleasant, including Housekeeping. My suite was very roomy and comfortable, and was relatively quiet considering I was on the first floor. The hotel is right in the middle of all sorts of dining and there's no way you could go hungry here. All in all I would stay again if I visit Clarksville in the future.

Room Tip: Next time I stay I will request a room on the second floor. Nothing against first floor rooms but I...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We appreciate your kind words concerning our team members! and yes Desare is certainly a stand out with our front desk. Thank you again! We look forward to your return visit to see us soon!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Half of the lights did not work. Sofa sleeper was horrible! Bathroom and floors felt grubby. Chips on the walls, holes in the linens, stains on sofa. We were just passing thru but next time would pay a little extra for something better.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel during your time passing through the Clarksville Tennessee area. We certainly understand there are so many hotels to choose from in our area convenient to I24, therefore we strive daily to ensure our rooms are completely ready, clean and comfortable for all of our guests. I will take your comments and information to my staff to ensure that any follow up and retraining of our housekeeping and maintenance staff is happening. Due to the nature of the reviews here on trip advisor, I am not able to verify your information to know what room you were in during your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the property or send me a private message here on Trip Advisor so we can further discuss this. We do value your business and want to ensure the next time you are traveling through Clarksville, you are comfortable with choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

After an exhausting 12 hour drive, we rolled in at midnight. The front desk agent (I think his name was Will) could not have been nicer and I give him an A+ for customer service. The room was a suite, clean and comfortable. Great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comments concerning Will - - he is certainly a super star for our team! and we appreciate it so much when our guest recognize their hard work and Great service!!! Our Guest Service team members truly have a passion for what they do and they love being able to make sure every guest is taken care of!! Please be sure to plan on staying with us again the next time you are passing through Clarksville!
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from an exhausting vacation. Despite being in a room right beside the elevator, we had a very good night's sleep. Of course, I always bring my white noise machine, so I'm sure that helped :) We found the room to be adequately sized and very clean. The bed was reasonably comfortable. I think we would have needed a larger room for a longer stay, but we were happy with the room for an overnight stop. The free breakfast was generous (but busy! Get down there early!!) and the coffee very good!

Also, kudos to the VERY pleasant staff! Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!