“Very nice place for a reasonable price” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Austin, Texas
“Very nice place for a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

I spent two nights at the Fairfield while I was visiting my son at Ft. Campbell. The clerks were very friendly. Desiree sticks in my mind, but everyone was very pleasant, including Housekeeping. My suite was very roomy and comfortable, and was relatively quiet considering I was on the first floor. The hotel is right in the middle of all sorts of dining and there's no way you could go hungry here. All in all I would stay again if I visit Clarksville in the future.

Room Tip: Next time I stay I will request a room on the second floor. Nothing against first floor rooms but I...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
courtyardclarksville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels. We appreciate your kind words concerning our team members! and yes Desare is certainly a stand out with our front desk. Thank you again! We look forward to your return visit to see us soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Half of the lights did not work. Sofa sleeper was horrible! Bathroom and floors felt grubby. Chips on the walls, holes in the linens, stains on sofa. We were just passing thru but next time would pay a little extra for something better.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel during your time passing through the Clarksville Tennessee area. We certainly understand there are so many hotels to choose from in our area convenient to I24, therefore we strive daily to ensure our rooms are completely ready, clean and comfortable for all of our guests. I will take your comments and information to my staff to ensure that any follow up and retraining of our housekeeping and maintenance staff is happening. Due to the nature of the reviews here on trip advisor, I am not able to verify your information to know what room you were in during your stay. Please feel free to contact me at the property or send me a private message here on Trip Advisor so we can further discuss this. We do value your business and want to ensure the next time you are traveling through Clarksville, you are comfortable with choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites again!
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

After an exhausting 12 hour drive, we rolled in at midnight. The front desk agent (I think his name was Will) could not have been nicer and I give him an A+ for customer service. The room was a suite, clean and comfortable. Great place to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comments concerning Will - - he is certainly a super star for our team! and we appreciate it so much when our guest recognize their hard work and Great service!!! Our Guest Service team members truly have a passion for what they do and they love being able to make sure every guest is taken care of!! Please be sure to plan on staying with us again the next time you are passing through Clarksville!
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We stayed here on our way back from an exhausting vacation. Despite being in a room right beside the elevator, we had a very good night's sleep. Of course, I always bring my white noise machine, so I'm sure that helped :) We found the room to be adequately sized and very clean. The bed was reasonably comfortable. I think we would have needed a larger room for a longer stay, but we were happy with the room for an overnight stop. The free breakfast was generous (but busy! Get down there early!!) and the coffee very good!

Also, kudos to the VERY pleasant staff! Everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Allegany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stayed here for three nights. The location was perfect, the hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was a nice bonus, a few hot items along with cereal and fresh fruit. The room was very comfortable and loved the way it was layed out. We had a queen sized bed, nice living area and comfortable size bathroom and kitchen area. Will definately stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

Good hotel. Fitness room is very, very basic with some broken equipment. Friendly service. Typical breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night at the Fairfield and overall it was a nice stay. The room was nice with a flat screen tv, mini fridge and a microwave that is neatly stashed in the tv console. The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning unit was a bit loud, but that is typical for this type of hotel. My only gripe is the bathtub was not as clean as the room... There was pink skum around the drain, which means the cleaning staff doesn't scrub with cleaner and a brush in those areas. The sink area was nice with a granite counter and convienent hanging bar for your clothes.
The breakfast was decent, but I will skip the microwave sandwiches next time. If we pass through Clarksville again, we would return.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Fairfield Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!