“Cold Nights Sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book in Advance; Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 34 hotels in Clarksville

104 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Troy, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I stayed here last weekend while visiting my signficiant other at Fort Campbell. Considering I paid about $50 a night I felt like I received an incredible value. The front desk attendant was very polite and friendly and really took an interest in making sure I was fully accommedated. I was permitted to check-in almost 2 hours early, which was very helpful considering I had a formal event to get ready for that evening. I received a phone call from the front desk shortly after settling into my room to check that I was doing ok. I greatly appreciate this interest the hotel staff showed and it made me really feel valued as a guest. The lighting in the room was excellent and the furniture was clean and did not have any obvious signs of wear or damage. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a hotel and the sheets/blankets had a fresh scent to them. The room was spacious enough to include more than just the standard desk/chair and bed like you'd experience at most other 2-star hotels. This Ramada had a loveseat, a matching comfortable chair, coffee table, work desk w/chair, and new flatscreen tv. I did not take advantage of the offered breakfast selection so I cannot comment on that. The bathroom was clean and the provided toiletries were of high-quality. My only complaint about room was that the heavy lock (the one that looks like a lever and overlaps a bolt on the door) was loose and therefore it would not securely lock. The other locks all worked just fine though so I did not feel unsafe.There a also a very large and uneven speed bump in the parking lot that made me cringe everytime I went over it and I'd have to slow down to almost to a stop to avoid risking damaging my suspension/rims. but I doubt the staff at the hotel can do anything about that. Considering the convienent location of the hotel, the friendly staff, and comfortable accomendations, I absolutely plan on staying here the next time I visit Clarksville.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel over the weekend and must say that it was a very enjoyable stay with NO complaints. This RAMADA LIMITED has recently undergone an Update to the Rooms since my last stay there. The NEW carpet, bedding, Flat Screen Wall Mounted TV's all made for a very nice stay. Location is very convenient to Clarksville off Interstate with easy access, convenient parking. The front desk staff was very friendly and demonstrated a true CARE for the guest. I received a WELCOME CALL in the room shortly after checking in. The breakfast selection was just enough, tho it is not a buffet it was ample for a quick breakfast even had HOT Biscuits & Gravy, whole fruit, cereal, bagels,toast, dougnuts, & juice. I have read some of the other reviews from some who were not pleased with the bfast but keep in mind that anymore hotels that are not a Full Service hotel (restaurant & Lounge) only have to provide a continental b'fast and anything more that is an added treat, it would be expected if you were paying $80.00 plus a night for a room but with paying an average of 55.00 a night a full breakfast is not expected. I recommend this hotel for its cleanliness, convenience, and well apppointed rooms, friendly staff that will go the extra mile to accomadate your requests. I travel often and this will be my hotel of choice when coming to Clarksville.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Limited Clarksville? Share your experiences!