“We were visiting family and just needed a place to sleep...” 4 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Clarksville to your Saves list
Days Inn Clarksville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1100 Highway 76, Connector Road, Clarksville, TN 37043   |
Ranked #16 of 36 Hotels in Clarksville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

From the electric socket falling out of the wall to the bloody pillow case….just scary awful!! The people were nice, but obviously have a housekeeping shortage. The breakfast was subpar. The heater vent covers were broken so a maintanance issue as well.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
sorry for inconvenience to you during your stays at daysinn clarksville.we are making sure that it not gone a happen to anybody for sure. thanks very much for our attention. we just fixed this problem for eletric socket . we also order a new bath towell and other housekeeping stuff.
i personnelly take care of this issue. once again we are really sorry for your stay.if you are in the town in future, let me take care of my self as a special guest. i am sure you will not disappointed.
Thanks verymuch:- Pete Patel
931-358-3194
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I checked into the Days Inn on Hwy 76 / 24 phone #931-357-3194. Once we got into or room and settled in I noticed a wall receptacle was pulled out of the wall way out I photographed it and showed it to the front desk so that I wouldn't be held responsible. When I got back to the room I went to turn the covers on the bed back but first I had to move the three pillows. The first pillow I picked up and turned over had a large amount of blood on it more than you could cover with a dollar bill. Again a photo was taken and I made my way back to the front desk with pillow in hand. This time the desk clerk was in the company of a man whom I assume works there that offed to get me another pillow not another room. I told him I wasn't interested in a new pillow and left. So I get back to my room and went to turn up the heat and when the fan turned on it blew lint in my eyes as the guards were broken out and missing. I will be contacting the Days Inn corporate office about this but if I were you I'd pass on this property.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
pete p, Owner at Days Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
we are sorry for any convenience to you, we want to just let you know that, we already changed a staff just 2 weeks ago. i will personally will taking care of this issue has been fixed. i am sure it not gone a happen again. we are apologize to you.if you are in the town again, please stop by at our place, and i will be attending to you as a personnal guest. i am sure you will not disappointed.
Thanks verymuch
Ste.Gen
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

The front desk staff is very nice & the rooms are clean. This is a very outdated motel. Since you pay on the way in you don't know you are paying too much for the quality. The room had a very small microwave & a fridge that I had to play around with the plug to get working. The plate covers on the wall were warped & bending out away from the wall. Daybreak breakfast consisted of thawed frozen toaster waffles, packets of oatmeal, 2 kinds of cereal with milk sitting on counter unchilled.There was white bread & a toaster but no butter or jelly & no attendant to ask. The beds are double not queen. Again I want to say it was very clean so I stayed.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
i am really sorry about some daybreak fast is not enough, i will fixed this issue asap.it is not repeat again for sure.give me a one more chance to serve you, i am sure you will be happy.

Thanks verymuch:- Pete
The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

ROOM WAS CLEAN, OH MY AND THE BEDS WERE SUPER COMFY, Breakfast was great, we loved having a bit of fresh fruit ( this should be added to all breakfasts at all the Days Inn's )
Wifi was a bit too weak to pick up for our lap top, but worked ok for our Ipad..
Would have stayed another night but hubby was anxious to move on ... this was our first motel of our annual visit in America :-)

Room Tip: If you travel with your "technology" make sure you have a good room so your WIFI works...s...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
thanks verymuch for best feedback and we are really pleased to you are happy about our services. we are looking forwardard to serve you again, have a wonderful day to you.
Thanx:-Pete
gwinn mi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Room was clean and staff was friendly. Great free hot breakfast with several options. Hotel was located close to many dining establishments and shopping centers. Hotel was easy to find and in a good area.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
pete p, Manager at Days Inn Clarksville, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Thank you for your input. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Been to Days Inn Clarksville? Share your experiences!