After debating on hotels to stay at on the outskirts of Chattanooga, we decided on this hotel and I am very glad we did. This room was very clean, nice, and had been newly remodeled. The beds were very comfortable also.We printed off a coupon for a discounted stay that we found on the Chattanooga Website so we got an even better deal. The staff was great. The breakfast was nice to. It was located close to many resutrants such as Wendy's, Shoneys, Taco Bell, etc. The mall and other stores were also close by. We were about 15 minutes away from attractions such as Ruby Falls, Rock City, etc. I felt safe in this hotel and that means alot in this day and time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and If I am ever back in that area again, I will stay here. Be sure to ask for an updated room! Nice hotel for a great price!
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport Hotel Chattanooga
- Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located near many resurants in walking distance. We are located near one of Tennessee's largest mall. We are 15 minutes from many attractions like Ruby Falls, Rock City, Incline Railway, and many more.. Easy on and off Interestate I-75. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.