“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 95 hotels in Chattanooga
Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee, United States
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

The first thing that I noticed was that the girl at the front desk was so nice, and very friendly. Jennifer booked my room quickly, and made sure that everything was perfect before she gave me the keys. I would defiantly stay there again, and would recommend it to anyone who is staying in the Chattanooga area, and wants a nice place thats easy on the wallet. Thanks so much Jennifer!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Lincoln, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I arrived late at night, around 9 pm. I waited, along with four other people, for the front desk clerk to appeared. When she appeared she smelled of weed smoke, and another person commented about it too. She wasn't wearing a name tag but was an older woman with blonde hair. So i got into my room which was a king size renovated room. It was small, but comfortable. Breakfast was awful! The front desk clerk this time around was a woman named Cameron.. there wasn't any milk, when asked about it she was very rude. I stay here often and have never had a problem like this, i'll still stay here but hopefully I will run into some different faces!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Rising Fawn
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

The Red Roof Inn is located near Hamilton Place and the price was good, I wasn't impressed with the breakfast as they ran out of food way before 9am (twice!) but the staff was stellar ESPECIALLY Stefan and because of that I will be staying there again! If they get breakfast right my stay would have been better than average! The renovated rooms were nice as well. Housekeeping wastes no time knocking on your door at check out though. Still, because of Stefan I will be back!

Room Tip: Get the upgraded room
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
oxford. ms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I stayed there a few nights ago, the room was clean and comfortable. With so many choices on that exit, my budget was used very wisely. The room had been updated and was clean. The desk clerk was great with local info and also alot of restaurants near by. I plan on returning several times a yr.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Springfield, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

I stayed on my way to ATL for a confrence, and I was very pleased.
Convenient location with tons of great restaurants nearby. Room was
modern and clean. Very reasonably priced was this Red Roof Inn, I have
been staying at Comforts and Quality but Now I will look for Red Roofs as
the desk clerk was nice enough to get me enrolled in RediCard program.
I will visit 3 to 4 times a month, Thank you.

Room Tip: ask for newly renovated room.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is by far the best Red Roof Inn I have ever stayed at!! The rooms are very clean and up-to-date. I had plenty of space, a fridge, microwave etc. for an amazing price. The staff are beyond friendly and well knowledgeable of the area. I always stay at this particular Red Roof Inn whenever I am passing through Tennessee and I always will!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

This Red Roof Inn is a great place to stay. They have very friendly staff and excellent customer service.The rooms are very clean and very well mentained. I really enjoyed my stay and I will recomnend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inn - Chattanooga Airport? Share your experiences!