I spent one night at this Marriott for a conference; I thought it was a good deal for the money. The room itself was acceptable and relatively recently updated. The toiletries were from Bath & Body works and the linens were fine. The room did have 1 weird feature: it had only half a window, up high (I was on the 3rd floor). So I couldn't see out of it, which was slightly claustrophobic. Mostly, my complaints were with the common areas of the hotel; the restaurant was very bad and my salad was inedible. The common rest rooms were not clean. There was free wireless internet throughout the hotel. The parking was convenient and cheap for hotel parking. There was no decent coffee in the hotel; we went to the starbucks in the sheraton down the street. I don't know what the rooms in the sheraton are like, but it did have a beautiful lobby and next time I think I would try that hotel (although I'm not sure when I'll have a need to go to Chattanooga again, though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Downtown Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is within walking distance to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre, Creative Discovery Museum, and nearby the Chattanooga Regional History Museum University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Marriott has an indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a 24-hour business center, flexible meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/cafe, and a bar/lounge. The staff provides concierge services, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness facility, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle and onsite covered parking is available.All rooms have beautiful city or mountain views. The 343 air-conditioned guestrooms at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge applies),and 32-inch LCD televisions equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide ergonomic chairs and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include an iron and ironing board and clock radios. In addition, amenities available on request include refrigerators, a turndown service, and hypo-allergenic bedding and daily housekeeping service. Plan your next stay in Chattanooga at the Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga