What is there to say? This is a Marriot and it is a nice hotel. My spouse and I went to Chattanooga for a weekend away and stayed here. We had a great experience there and the staff was friendly/helpful.
Positives: Nice, clean hotel room with toiletries from Bath & Body Works. There is a bus stop for the free electric shuttle right outside the hotel. Also had indoor/outdoor pool and exercise room (we didn't use these). We did have a few drinks in the lounge with a very pleasant bartender, though. Also, we were able to get a rate for a King room at around $90/night.
Negatives: Have to pay $10/night for parking in the parking garage. Not really a big deal, but I always think of parking as included in a hotel stay.
I would recommend staying here. Next time, we might try to stay at the other Marriot downtown and bypass the shuttle (though it is easy and an incredibly short ride).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Downtown Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is within walking distance to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre, Creative Discovery Museum, and nearby the Chattanooga Regional History Museum University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Marriott has an indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a 24-hour business center, flexible meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/cafe, and a bar/lounge. The staff provides concierge services, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness facility, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle and onsite covered parking is available.All rooms have beautiful city or mountain views. The 343 air-conditioned guestrooms at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge applies),and 32-inch LCD televisions equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide ergonomic chairs and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include an iron and ironing board and clock radios. In addition, amenities available on request include refrigerators, a turndown service, and hypo-allergenic bedding and daily housekeeping service. Plan your next stay in Chattanooga at the Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga