I checked into the downtown Marriott on Thursday, July 25, 2013 after driving in from Jacksonville, Florida. I grew up in Chattanooga and was there to attend my
50 year High School reunion. (Notre Dame) Prior to my retirement, I had a very
heavy travel schedule, and spent up to 100 nights per year on the road. Truthfully,
this Hotel ranks at the top as everyone, including the room attendants, were very
friendly and there to serve. I stayed four nights on the 16th floor.
You will enjoy your stay.....
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott At The Hotel
- Chattanooga Marriott At Hotel
- Marriott Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Downtown Chattanooga, the Chattanooga Marriott Downtown is within walking distance to the Tennessee Aquarium, IMAX 3-D Theatre, Creative Discovery Museum, and nearby the Chattanooga Regional History Museum University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and AT&T Field. The Chattanooga Marriott has an indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Complimentary wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is available in public areas. Business amenities at this 3-star property include a 24-hour business center, flexible meeting rooms, and audio-visual equipment. Dining options at this business-friendly hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/cafe, and a bar/lounge. The staff provides concierge services, wedding services, and event catering. Additional amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool, 24 hour fitness facility, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests have access to a roundtrip airport shuttle and onsite covered parking is available.All rooms have beautiful city or mountain views. The 343 air-conditioned guestrooms at Chattanooga Marriott Downtown include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers, wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge applies),and 32-inch LCD televisions equipped with premium satellite channels. All accommodations provide ergonomic chairs and phones with voice mail. Bathrooms offer shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Additional amenities include an iron and ironing board and clock radios. In addition, amenities available on request include refrigerators, a turndown service, and hypo-allergenic bedding and daily housekeeping service. Plan your next stay in Chattanooga at the Marriott Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Chattanooga Marriott Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.