Promised 3 connecting rooms, verified on several confirming phone calls. On checking in, 2 of three were "dirty" and they "don't do connecting rooms". Relative down the hall had a connecting room, but apparently someone else was given the connecting room. Finally in a room, it was old, stained, peeling paint, and furniture decrepit. Don't plan on trying to work out problems, desk staff cannot make decisions, and referred to staff that do not answer calls. Save your time and money, Motel 6 would be better. A sad note to an otherwise happy time of a family wedding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn