We had a 4day coca cola convention there nov.6th-9th, The planning staff was excellent in planning all events. The sleeping rooms were large and comfortable and the cleaning staff did an excellent job. I don't think I have ever had such a great supply of towels and etc. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and very responsive to our needs. We had five events over the three-day period in the Roosevelt Room in which the staff changed out the room in between each event in a fast and efficient way. Our banquet to end our convention was on Saturday night and the food and service was excellent. The room was beautiful. Also the people at the front desk were friendly and efficient and did everything they could to make our stay pleasent. Overall, our convention was a success. We had many compliments from our attendees. We hope to have our 2015 convention at the Choo-Choo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn