I took my two grandsons (ages 8 and 10) to the Chattanooga Choo Choo for an overnight trip to the area. I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed in one of the train cars. They are old, but we knew that. The air conditioning worked great, the car was clean, lots of channels on the TV, and each boy had his own bed (day bed and trundle bed). They loved it. We went to the beautiful indoor heated pool for a night swim before bed. Absolutely wonderful. If you can go with an open mind, not expect luxury, and just let kids be kids, this is the place for you. You can ride the shuttle almost everywhere -- Free!!
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.