From the moment I walked into the lobby I was greeted by three cheerful and very helpful front desk clerks. Check in and check out were simple and painless and done with a sincere Thank You each time. We were there for a week with an antique car group and even tho the Victorian Lounge did not open until 5 PM the bartender set up early and served us with a smile. My room was huge, comfortable and overlooked the pool. The golf cart shuttles came at a moment's notice and scooted anyone anywhere on the property. Service in the Gardens restaurant was top notch. A definite MUST STAY when coming to Chattanooga!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn