We took a quick weekend trip from Atlanta. We stayed in one of the Victorian railcars and loved the experience.This property also had a standard hotel but the railcars were great. It is right next to a free downtown shuttle that ran to the riverfront area which has great restaurants, the Aquarium, a riverwalk and art museum. We were able to leave the car and access all the attractions, making it quite convenient. I would highly recommend this property when in Chattanooga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn