For my birthday this year my husband took me to the Chattanooga Choo Choo. The old station looks great. We took pictures of the station. We stayed in one of the rail cars that have been made into rooms. We took pictures right a way. Great room very well done. While walking around the property enjoying the foundations, flowers, train cars; we stopped and got coffee and carried it back to the room. The seating is great for sitting, having something to drink, and talking. The staff was friendly and wanted to make sure we had everything we needed. We had dinner at the Station very good food and the waiters sang between serving We did room service for breakfast also very good and on time. I highly recommend staying in one of the cars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn