We make this trip at least once a year, and we love every minute of the staff and hotel. I see some state the hotel has some age on it as do the rail cars but come on folks, its the history and opportunity to enjoy a part of history that should make you smile. The station House is some of the best food and entertainment around, we use the trolley bus system to move around without having to drive. The attractions surrounding are great. The granddaugher and her friend loved the horse drawn carriage ride. If you want to stay in a brick and mortar hotel then do so but if you want to experience a great staff, food, and relive a part of history that is gone now, stay with this excellent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.