I stayed here for the novelty, but was pleasantly surprised by the facilities. I was only staying for one night, and part of me regrets that I wasn't staying in a train car, rather than the standard motel-style rooms. I had plans to explore downtown Chattanooga, but spent the whole evening walking around the complex/train station, there was so much to do and see, all within the safety of the complex. I had an excellent dinner in the Station House, with the singing waiters, followed by ice cream from the store next to it. I spent the next morning exploring the shops too. Cannot recommend this hotel complex more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn