We love old things and while some of the hotel is a bit dated, it is an old train terminal after all! Customers can stay in a variety of standard hotel rooms but also have the option to stay in a renovated Pullman car! So cool. We went "off season" but the complex is very kids and adult friendly! The entertainment at the Station House is absolutely awesome. Chattanooga has become quite the art and foodie haven! A great little college town with a lot of history but also full of modernisms as well. Free electric shuttle offers tourists convenient transportation around Aquarium area and points downtown. Walking friendly and residents are proud of their city. I was greatly impressed by the hotel staff and the selection of restaurants available. Ethnically diverse so something for everybody. We definitely want to go explore some more when weather is warmer. Plenty of hiking and other adventures to keep you coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn