My husband and I booked two nights to stay in a train car. The train car was filthy. The window blinds looked like they had not been cleaned in years, there was an old hairnet on the floor and the overall cleanliness of the room and bathroom was not acceptable! The accoustics were bad and we could hear the family on the other side. The temperature in the train car was hard to regulate. The fan in the bathroom made a horrible noise and the hair dryer overheated and quit. The bathroom was really outdated and needed gutting. In fact it was so bad we left and only stayed one night with no compensation from management. Would not return to this destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn