My daughter, three year old grandson, and I spent a few days at your beautiful hotel. We loved it! This was my grandson's first time to visit your lovely city. We truly enjoyed staying at the Chattanooga Choo Choo. Everything was convenient! My grandson loved riding the trolley and riding the shuttle bus downtown. Staying at the Choo Choo was a wonderful experience for all of us. Everyone was friendly and courteous! The highlight of our trip was going to the Aquarium. The penguins were fascinating! We will definitely be visiting again. We hope to next time stay in one of the box cars. Thank you for such a wonderful experiences.
- Also Known As:
- Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the South's most renowned landmarks, the Chattanooga Choo Choo opened in 1909 and welcomed thousands of travelers during the Golden Age of railroads. Today, the 23 acre complex is a magnificently restored hotel resort for visitors of all ages. The Holiday Inn Chattanooga Choo Choo Hotel offers a variety of overnight accommodations, including the famous Victorian Era train rooms and luxurious suites. *Theme restaurants *Specialty shops *Authentic New Orleans trolley ride *Model railroad display *Convention Center *3 swimming pools *Tennis courts *Beautiful formal gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Chattanooga Choo Choo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.