“clean but remodeling was a headache” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #43 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Booneville, United States
“clean but remodeling was a headache”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was put in a room that had fresh painting done left with a headache. I should have never been placed in the middle of rooms that had been freshly repainted.All rooms around me had windows raised and doors opened.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Forest, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We needed a place to stop for the night on our way south to Florida, and found this Hampton conveniently right beside I75. While it is not the latest style of Hampton, the exterior entrance to the room allowed us to park our car right at the door. The staff were incredibly friendly, the room as clean and comfortable as always and the breakfast was great. Another great stay!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nothing eases your mind more than checking into a hotel without a reservation & being greeted with a smile and warm welcome. Like many travelers, we were unsure of availability. We liked it here so well we booked it for our return trip. The room was spacious, clean, well lit. I thought it was odd how the buildings were separate. Being offered water, cookies, & coffee immediately was also appreciated. We will make sure to return when we can.

Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

the location of the hotel is terrific - within walking distances of several restaurants. the staff is extremely helpful in answering questions about local attractions. the continental breakfast was a life-saver as we had three families staying there with a total of seven children & six adults....can't beat that price! I would recommend adding a microwave and small refrigerator in your rooms - there was plenty of room to do so. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Tillsonburg, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was a low to middle of the road hotel. The high part was that is was clean and quiet. I was expecting a higher quality due to it being part of the Hilton group. Since we stayed on using up our points the value was there.

Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First of all, they put us in a king study room and there were three of us; my husband, myself, and my daughter. Supposedly, there were no other rooms, but the parking lot was practically empty during our whole visit. I woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night, and there was a silverfish on the floor. Yuck! The maids didn't even bother to clean our room or leave any towels one day during our stay. Terrible accommodations and terrible service. I expect much more from the Hilton brand!

• Stayed November 2014
MichelScanlan, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Sunstarr:

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service and conditions of your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Michel Scanlan
JohnsonCity, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel staff was superb, as were the room accommodations,but we could hear people talking as they came and went from their cars in the parking lot. We could hear every door closing shut in the hallway, too. It wasn't packed the night we stayed so it didn't bother us too much, but we wondered about our own privacy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75? Share your experiences!