“Extremely accomodating!!! Good value for the stay! Excellent breakfast, and friendly staff!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75

AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #41 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Savannah, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I chose this Hampton because of the location to my daughters wedding. I love having the shopping and resaurants so close. There were several other hotels close by the were newer and maybe nicer but Hampton was very clean. He had all that I needed and the staff was superior. Very cordial and accomodating. The breakfast was awesome and Kelly who works the breakfast was so kind and offered to get us anything we needed with a big smile!!

Room Tip: Ask for room with interior doors
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Congratulation on your daughter's wedding and thank you for choosing our hotel. We appreciate your feedback to not only future guest, but to our valued team members. I will be sure to share your comments to Kelly and the whole staff! Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Woodstock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

When first arrived, the desk staff were very accommodating. The breakfast choices and the breakfast area are wonderful. The room bathroom had a bug problem and needs a fan for both smell and disapation of water condensation from the ceiling. Noise was a big problem with people locking their cars (the beeps) and rolling luggage down the stairs all hours of the night and morning. More sound proofing for the door and wall facing the parking area would help.

Room Tip: An interier room would most likely help with the noise problem.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jon H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I was delighted to read from your review that you found our front desk staff to be accommodating and that your enjoyed our breakfast selection. I do however understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I sincerely apologize if you experienced some noises that were disruptive for you. It is through feedback as yours that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our security team. Our main priority is for the satisfaction of our guests and I assure you that I will definitely take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel. I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and I do hope that if you are ever in town, you consider staying with us again.
midwest US
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Standard rooms are small with no fridge, no micro. This property has some maintenance issues. The entry door to the room (from outside) leaked a constant draft of cold air all night long. Noise outside the room was a problem as well. Recliner chair was broken down.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us. I truly apologize if you did not find some amenities such as a fridge or microwave oven available for you as well as having some maintenance issues in your room. Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.
Mountain City, CN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I almost did not stop here because the outside looks like an older motel, but decided to check in considering Hampton Inns are usually nice.
The desk staff was delightful and very accommodating. The rooms were modern, and very clean. The linens were awesome. the air/heat worked. the bathroom was large.
The breakfast was huge and there again, the staff was delightful. Coffee, cookies and bottles of water are available always.
All in all, a very enjoyable stay and I will surely stay there again when I need to stop in Chattanooga.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the nice comments. We have shared them with our team and they are smiling ear to ear. They like to hear when they have done a good job. We appreciate you taking the time to share with not only other future guest but our valued team members. When in Chattanooga again on your next stay, please stay with us again and stop by and say hello. I would like to thank your for your comments.
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

For a motel type place, Hampton does it right. We expected a normal hotel-style Hampton Inn and were initially disappointed at the motel style: rooms that open to the outside, needing to walk across a parking lot to get to hotel lobby, a little less safe and secure feeling, etc.

But the normal Hampton bedding and room amenities (nice widescreen tvs, desk, free wi-fi, excellent hot breakfast, etc.) were all there. Staff was exceptionally nice and efficient. Shower wasn't quite hot enough, and they sent someone to fix it within the half-hour. As others had mentioned, upon checkin, each room has a gift of an RC-cola and an original Moon-Pie, which Chattanooga is apparently known for. Nice touch.

Lobby is small, but you can visit in the larger breakfast area during the evenings, "business center" consists of a computer/printer next to the front desk in the tiny lobby. But it's all do-able. One oddity: A bunch of our group wanted to watch a game together on the breakfast-area tv, but several channels are ONLY available in the rooms, NOT in the lobby TVs. So we had to cram into a room. Odd that the lobby has limited channels. That should be fixed.

Summary: Hampton did a nice job upscaling what is clearly an older, motel-type property. And has fantastic staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a bldg closer to the lobby, if you expect to walk to breakfast, or walk back to your hotel r...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the kind words about our Hotel. We were the 53 Hampton Inn every built and over the years we have added two building. One Interior and one more exterior. We like to think we can offer our guest what they want; to drive up to their room or an interior access hotel. We have both. The majority of out staff has been at the hotel for seven years or more. They do a great job. I will be sure to share your comments with them as I know they will appreciate knowing you were 100% satisfied, that's the Hampton way. Thanks again for your kind words and valuable feed back.
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My stay was excellent, I always look for a Hampton Inn when I travel. They serve a full course breakfast and the food is fresh and the staff is always accommodating. I would recommend the Hampton Inn to friends and family.

Room Tip: I always like interior rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jon H, Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed your stay! It is comforting in knowing we have a good staff and a great breakfast. Please visit us again on your next stay in Chattanooga. Stop by and say hello, we appreciate the great review. Thanks!
Holland, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We are Hilton Honors members now going on 7 years. We've come to expect a certain consistency and standard from each of their various brands (Embassy, HIlton, Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood, etc). I can say sincerely that not all Hampton Inns meet the standard expectations you come to expect from visiting multiple locations. Hampton, in our eyes, should have hot free breakfast, heated indoor pool, spa, working exercise equipment, incredibly fluffy and comfortable bedding, free in-room wi-fi and general cleanliness all around. This Hampton passed the test on all of these criteria. They receive an A for hitting our expectations.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you Joe for your great comments about our hotel. Although we are not always perfect, we live by the Hampton Inn 100% guarantee. We want all guest to be completely satisfied. I will share your comments with our staff, I know it will make their day at our next meeting. Thanks again.

Been to Hampton Inn Chattanooga-Airport/I-75? Share your experiences!