“OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place

You added Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place to your Saves list
Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2350 Shallowford Village Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421 (Formerly Fairfield Inn Chattanooga)   |
Ranked #27 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Franklin
“OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Recently I had the opportunity to stay at the Fairfield Inn at Exit 5, I-75 in Chattanooga, TN. I made the reservation directly with the Inn and was assisted by a gentleman named Kevin. I then had to call back and extend my stay by one day. When we arrived Kevin checked me in and as it turned out was at the desk the three or four times I needed something. He was outstanding, saw that every need was met and did it with such a positive attitude. I observed Kevin assisting other guests with the same energy I had seen with myself.

I would highly recommend this Inn simply because of the tremendous customer service of this individual. The Inn is a bit older but very clean and all of the staff including Housekeeping was extremely friendly. Hats off the Fairfied Inn Chattanooga.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Burlington, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

My friends and I stayed here for one night on our way to Bonnaroo and it was great. We got to the hotel a few hours before check in time and they were extremely accommodating and were able to give us a room right away. The room was a good size and very clean. The bathroom was a little small and a strange shape, but it still did the job. It is located right off the highway so I originally thought that noise might be an issue, but once the door was shut in the room I couldn't hear any cars or traffic. The front desk was very helpful giving us extra towels and cookies when we checked in too! I took a dip in the pool and it was well maintained and the perfect temperature. The continental breakfast was great in the the morning too as we left early at 6am and it was open as soon as we got downstairs, and it had a good variety. Overall it was a great stay and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a clean and conveniently located place to stay! I'm definitely going to plan to stay here next year on the way to Bonnaroo again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Adel, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

This is a nice hotel to use to sleep over. We did not use any of the facilities since we stop to sleep on our way to Mississippi. It is conveniently located off the interstate.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I didn't know what to expect with this hotel. I am a Marriott member, so I was afraid that this hotel would not live up to its brand name. Fortunately it did. The room was small but very modern and clean. The beds were awesome, and customer service was exemplary. I really like that you had to have a key card to get on the elevator and the stairway. The continental breakfast was a joke, but there is a Cracker Barrel across the parking lot, so that wasn't a big deal. My only issue was that the maid service left trash in the walkway...but even that wasn't a deal breaker. I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed May 2012
FFIChatt, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for sharing with us! We take pride in taking care of our guests and we are glad that you were pleasantly surprised. Security is also very important and we take every measure to make sure that our guests have a relaxing and worry free stay. The trash in the hallway is certainly not our standard. We have corrected that issue and can guarantee it will not happen again. Thank you for the feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Chattanooga!
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stayed here one night in a king bed room. The property looks well maintained. The room had a bit of an old smell to it, but it was clean and had decent enough space to keep luggage out of the way. The room had a chair with an ottoman, flat panel TV, desk, and no closet just a hanger rack. The A/C worked good and kept the room nice and cool. The shower had nice water pressure. Room had no fridge or microwave.
The property is located within very short walking distance to a variety of restaurants and fast food. The interstate runs right behind the property but I didn't hear any of the noise.
The free wifi is pretty good.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Macon, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

We stayed here on a recent trip to Chattanooga and it was a decent hotel but had quite a few drawbacks for the price. The access to go upstairs was primary one elevator and it was difficult to locate the stairs (which are not accessible from the lobby) which usually led to long wait times to get to your floor. Also the continental breakfast was a free for all with the other guests, it was many patrons crammed into a small space but there were several product choices. Overall the cleanliness of the hotel was good and it was a nice room (bed could have been better) but my number one drawback was that the hotel is not enclosed. We were in the back of the hotel and it almost felt unsafe due to low lighting and general ambiance of the location.

Room Tip: We used Priceline.com to book this room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Florence, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

Rooms were very clean. Fairly close to the interstate but didnt hear any outside noise. Close to the Hamilton Mall and lots of other great shopping. Less then 15 minutes from the aquarium, imax and other downtown attractions. (depending on traffic) Hotel does have wifi and swimming pool. Feels safe because you must have a key to get to the steps and elevator. Only problem I had was there was not a microwave and mini fridge.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!