“Worst iHop ever” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ooltewah, Tennessee, United States
“Worst iHop ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had to wait over an hour for our food. When it did come the eggs were cold and everything in general was not up to par with what you would expect from iHop. They really were not even busy at the time, so just really bad service and no one really apologized for anything.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Very Dissappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Food quality was marginal at best and items that should have been at least warm were cold.
Service was slow and the server inept.
The facility was not busy, so there wasn't really an excuse for so much to be so wrong.
Maybe things have changed and have improved. I have not been back to find out.

Visited September 2012
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I ate breakfast on the Brainerd Road location. Its always been good food with good service. I think they should have made it bigger as it gets full quick. Been there several times and have to wait. Wait time is usually pretty short.

Visited January 2013
Kimberling City, Missouri
“Another wonderful IHOP!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have been traveling all across the South Eastern part of the US and found that stopping at IHOP for breakfast (no matter what time it is!!) and no matter which city we are in, they are all just wonderful. Saying that, the IHOP we visited yesterday, just outside of Nashville, TN, I believe the town was Smyrna??, was really exceptional! But how can you beat a 5 rating? Maybe this one deserves a 5+, the waitress was so very nice, even when I asked for a glass of grapefruit juice, she told me it is not red but white grapefruit, and I ordered orange juice instead. Just a little opportunity to help out travelers...and when I ordered the senior 2x2x2, which was priced at $6.99, she again informed me that it was $4.99 today! Just good southern hospitality...which I find at almost all of the IHOP's! Good going gal!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centre, Alabama
“Wonderful pancakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Little mix up with our order (it was taken to the table behind us), but after they got every thing straightened out, the food was really good. Bacon was a little rubbery and not crispy like I like it, but the Cinn-A-Stack pancakes more than made up for it!! Will go back next trip!!

Visited October 2012