“Definitely worth visiting!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Easy Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 661 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Local cuisine, Doing business, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Street
Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
Atlanta, GA
“Definitely worth visiting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

We made a reservation at East Bistro based upon the recommendation of the B & B where we were staying. It was excellent in all regards.

The staff perfectly balances Southern friendliness with strong professional skills. At any moment when we needed or wanted something, there was a staff person there.

The food quality and preparation were really outstanding! The menu runs the gamut from very simple "safe" items to some very adventurous offerings. The common denominator seems to be that all of those items are perfectly done. The wine list goes on forever, with some very nice things being offered at reasonable prices. The evening we were there one of the drink specials was Pimm's Cup No. 1, which was a surprise and a treat.

The location couldn't be more convenient, and we will definitely visit again when we are next in Chattanooga.

Visited September 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Underwhelmed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Last Sunday me and friend went there for dinner, what started off to be a nice evening rapidly turned into a dining disaster. We barely where presented the menu, then waitress kept rushing to take our beverage order. Wines menu has a nice selection, wines bu the glass very mediocre and limited selection.
My friend ordered the steak and fries, well the was cooked okay. The flavor was way off kind of livery. A little salt might have been somewhat helpful. Needless to say we sent the steak back and decided enough of bad thing was enough. I ordered mussels, overcooked to little rubberands and chewy. Once is enough.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Lookout Mountain, Tennessee
“Fun Fun Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Located in the heart of downtown action! We love the .25 cent oysters on Thursdays. This is a very cool place to hang out for a cocktail or meet up with friends. Good menu and local fare is always outstanding. Never had a bad meal or experience here. Try the Pumpkin Ravioli if on menu when you visit.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Nice place to visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Was a very nice and modern atmosphere. The presentation of the entree's were pleasing but there just wasn't much on the menu that I liked. If you like seafood go for it if not you may starve!

Visited January 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Mediocre and overpriced food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place was not great. I ate here on a Sunday night. It was not crowded. The service was slow. I had the worst mixed drink I have ever tasted--it was called the Sugar Baby. I ate the steak and frites. My steak was cooked medium as I ordered it but it was at best luke warm when served. Also, the kitchen or our server forgot another person's order at my table. She had to wait on hers while everyone else ate. She finally got her meal as everyone else was finished. We were not charged for her meal so that was nice. I would not go back to this place given all of the other better restaurants in downtown chattanooga. I also agree with another reviewer that the noise level in this place was too much and interfered with conversation.

• Visited September 2012