“Great unexpected find” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 707 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Italian
“Great unexpected find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Happened upon this little place in a strip mall type location. At the advice of family, decided to try it. We were not disappointed. Matter of fact, this is some of the best Italian food I have eaten. I would much rather spend less here, get better food, than deal with the lines, prices at Olive Garden. I recommend this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

This is a small independently owned Italian restaurant that opened about 4 months ago. The servers (who are very nice) tell us they have another location in Athens Tennessee. My husband and I eat out a lot (4-5 times a week) and were meaning to try this place. A coupon came in the mail and our decision was made. We ordered a pizza for carry out and it was excellent. All the ingredients were fresh and the crust was the "classic" thin crispy type, which is very hard to find. We liked it so well, we went back the next day for lunch. My husband had the chicken parm and I had the Taste of Italy which consisted of chicken parm, lasagna and pasta alfredo. Each item was very good and might have been a meal in itself.

The place is casual with a few booths and tables. Portions are generous and prices reasonable.
This is some of the best Italian food we've had since we moved to Chattanooga. - Highly recommended

;

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Nice little Italian place. Good atmosphere, good food, friendly wait staff. Smells great as soon ad you walk into the place

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Probably The Best Pizza In Chattanooga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was my first visit and I was there for "carry-out". This is an immaculately clean restaurant where I was warmly greeted and treated like family.
I ordered a large(16 inch) Super Supreme made from house made fresh dough, fresh made pizza sauce, and all fresh ingredients. Also ordered a Bambino's Pita Pizza.
This was the absolute best pizza I have had in a long time in Chattanooga.
The menu is huge with Appetizers, Wings, Homemade Soups, Salads, Pasta Dishes, Chicken Dinners, Seafood Dishes, Hot and Cold Subs, Strombolis, Calzones, and Desserts.
Whether eat-in or carry-out, this is a "Must Do" at the Lee Highway / Highway 153 Junction.
Oh Yeah, Very Reasonable Prices !

• Visited July 2014