“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Clean rooms! Even hallway smelled nice, loved thr kitchen in the room and the free microwave popcorn they leave in counter! Beds very comfy and clean. Huge breakfast! Eggs, ham, biscuits & gravy,bagles, Yogurt, cereal, waffls, fruit,

• Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stayed here for two nights on a road trip to Gatlinburg area from TX. We were very pleased with our room and the breakfast both mornings. Upon check in our 5yr old was greeted as well as we were. He was made to feel welcome and was even given a treat. We would stay again! Loved the area and so much to do!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

i just want to thank MS melilen howell for taking time and helping me to out she made the stay very nice and she took time to help us out she was a very nice and sweet lady everybody need her and the room was so clean we love the food and the clean pool the breakfast was very good I wish we could stay longer we just love ms Howell i just cant tell you how nice and sweet she was to us we are going to miss her smile and so sweet lady thank you again for being so nice to us and taking care of us we will be back thank you again the Mcdaniel family

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great sized rooms with a separate living room area in the studio. Fully equipped kitchen is helpful in saving money so you don't have to eat out all the time. Excellent breakfast with both healthy and splurge options.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding how much you enjoyed your clean room, the amenities our hotel had to offer, and our breakfast. Our large suite was definitely a plus during your stay here with us. I do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future, if the travel brings you back to Chattanooga TN.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We stayed here for two nights as a halfway point for a Orlando to Sandusky road trip. The complimentary breakfast is extensive. The full hot breakfast saved my family of 5 at least $50 for that type of meal elsewhere. The rooms are large and fully equiped. Beds were very comfortable and the pillow were perfect for me (my husband preferes a thinner pillow). I need the suite because I have 3 children who like to spead out so I would absolutely recommend this hotel/chain. Complimentary laundry is a plus. Location is good and free coffee and cookies all day was very nice

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I’m so pleased that our TEAM has provided you with an enjoyable experience. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your spacious room, our clean hotel and our hot breakfast which certainly had played a vital role on your family trip. I am also so very much pleased to hear you have enjoyed our complimentary cookies and coffee. Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place Chattanooga. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Greenville, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Booked room with 2 beds and sofa sleeper. Proceeded to assigned room only to find it occupied. Then told room not available and assigned studio. Discount on room poor given would have never booked if only studio available. By the time I checked in limited rooms elsewhere. If I had not arrived would have been charged yet hotel can sell room guaranteed to me. Great deal for hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I am sorry to hear that our hotel was not able to accommodate your request for Double Beds. Also in response to your feedback, We certainly had failed to accommodate your request in this busy season in Chattanooga.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place Chattanooga. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Yazoo City, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

My family of 5 stayed here over the Memorial day Week and had a lovely time. The staff was helpful and non intrusive. We ate a good breakfast every morning. It was slightly different each day and that was pleasant. The rooms and common areas were clean and well maintained. The indoor pool was not very big, but with young kids that didn't matter to them. My wife and I would sit in the hot tub and watch them play for about 30-45 every evening and then hop upstairs to our room. If I wanted to manufacture a complaint it would be that the elevators were slow and created the most minute of annoyances. There are plenty of good eats around the hotel and a shopping mall. With a larger than average family it is hard to please everyone. But with the suite we had, the kids had their own space and the wife and I had ours. All in all and very positive experience.

Room Tip: The booking websites that a maximum of 4 people can stay in each room, but I called the Hotel direct...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
HamiltonPlace, General Manager at Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to learn that you have enjoyed our clean room and public space. I am also very excited to hear that all of your family members were well settled in the room and definitely had a wonderful time at our indoor pool. The location of our hotel is certainly a key factors for our guest here at Staybridge Suites-Hamilton Place.

Again, thank you for such a outstanding comment. I will be happy to share this with our team. Please visit us, whenever your next trip brings you to Chattanooga.

Been to Staybridge Suites near Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!