“very impressed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Cookeville
“very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Excellent location, very nice quiet and clean rooms, typical comfortable bed. The front staff as well as the breakfast staff were very nice. Probably one of the best Hampton Inns at which I've stayed. Huge TV, and the breafast offerings were varied and delicious. My stay was excellent in every way and will definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thanks John!
I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you so much for sharing this with the Tripadvisor community! We look forward to having you back again soon in Chattanooga.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Pensacola, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed here this past weekend (total 4 nights for softball tournament). Front desk staff was very nice and super friendly and thanked me for being a HH member. Stayed in a handicap room with accessible shower. Very large room. No view at all (looked out onto the outside awning that you drive under when you first check in). Could always here (softly in the back ground) the music from outside in our room; especially at night. Breakfast area and food selection was very good. The only thing that kept this from being an "excellent" overall was the maid service. When we first checked in the maid introduced herself and said she would be here all week. Seemed very nice. I asked if she could leave extra towels because of the extra showers for the softball tournament. She said yes and I gave her a tip. She always provided the extra towels as requested, but would always forget other things each day (did not resupply toilet paper one day, Kleenex for 2 days; totally forgot wash clothes another; and for 2 days in a row never took out our garbage; vacuum job was sporadic). I would definitely stay here again. All the people in my party had very positive things to say about the hotel. Tons of great food choices in the area, by the mall.

Room Tip: stay away from room 213 if possible
Green Features: Plenty of recycling opportunities/containers. Saw signs for hang towels to not replace.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay. I am also sorry that certain items did not get re-stocked in your room like you requested. I really do appreciate you sharing your experience with others on Tripadvisor and letting us know how your stay went. Glad to hear you will be back!!! See you soon.
Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

one of my all time best hotel experiences. What a lovely surprise. I particularly loved the clean bedding from coverlet to sheets to pillows. all smelled fresh and clean. On this 6-day, 9-state trip, I stayed in 3 hotels, this experience was by FAR the most comfortable, satisfying and quality.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
I am so happy you found us on your 9 State trip! I am also happy you had a great expeience here. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with others and with our hotel. We hope to see you again!
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here - 2 adults and 3 kids (ages 8,6,3). We rolled in around 9pm on a Saturday and checked out on Sunday morning. The hotel was convienently located off the expressway and easy to find. Check in was fast. The lobby was clean. Our room was clean. The beds were confortable with clean sheets and a nice blanket. (The kind with a duvet that gets washed) The bathroom was nice with Neutragena soaps. The only issue we had was the thermostat had a lower limit of 68 degrees. We like it cooler to sleep, especially since we had 5 people in the room. I called and asked if she could over-ride the limit and she said no that it would freeze up. Well with a little finageling of the menu, my husband was able to get in the setting and fix this for us. We then set it at 66 and it was perfect. Would stay here again. We are very picky hotel stayers and very much clean freaks and this hotel gets our stamp of approval.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I am so happy that your "family of five" had a great stay! Thank you so much for the great comments about the cleanliness, the hotel and the area. We hope you will make it to Chattanooga again soon and stay with us.
Steens, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I highly recommend Hampton Inn near the Hamilton Place Mall. My wife and I wanted to get away and enjoy Chattanooga for a few days. We found Hampton Inn while driving around looking for a place to stay. I am so glad we did. Courteous staff, clean ammenties, and great location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Brian,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay, the hotel and our outstanding staff! Please come back and visit with us again soon. Chattanooga has so much to do and we are right in the middle of it ALL.
Newton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Excellent stay with very clean hotel and polite staff. Room as requested in online reservation. Speedy check-in process. House cleaning staff takes pride in their job. Hotel rate was appropriate for area and time of season. Great access to the local shopping. Located Just off I-75 about fifteen minutes from downtown Chattanooga.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind response. I am so happy you enjoyed your room and the hotel. Also , thank you for the great comments on our housekeeping staff! They do a great job and we are so proud of them.
Radford, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

We had a coupon from one of the highway hotel discount magazines and stayed here for $89. Unbelievable! We even had a king bed suite which was fantastic!!!! The hotel is located on top of a hill with a wonderful view. Will definitely stop here again!! The only issue was at breakfast with the location of the waffle maker causing a line to form out into the seating area making it difficult to get by into the serving area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and can't wait to meet you on your next visit, and I do understand it gets crowed in breakfast when we are busy. I'm so sorry.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!