“Enjoyable stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Punta Gorda, United States
“Enjoyable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

The hotel was very nicely furnished, the room was immaculate, the bathroom was immaculate, the breakfast was great, the staff was very courteous and helpful. I will stay again on return trips. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review! I am so happy you enjoyed the room and the hotel. Our staff is great as well and it shows! We truely care about our guest, their experience here and want to create loyal guest. We hope we have done that with you and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had the King suite 6th floor and it was fabulous.

The front staff was amazing. We checked in late and was granted a late checkout upon request.

The pool was super nice just the right temperature. Lots of kids there but since we have nine grandchildren of our own it wasn't a problem.

Definitely will be back to stay here. Nice place to shop and many great eating places.

Thank you Hampton for a fabulous stay. Wish all Hampton's were as up to date and modern as yours.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the kind review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and our pool! We hope you and your family can visit us again here in Chattanooga, TN. We are so close to everything the area has to offer and would love to have you back!
Kennesaw, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed at this new facility on top of the hill and found that the views are great (just an added plus)! Aside from the squeaky clean rooms, great breakfast, and walking distance to shopping and restaurants, the SERVICE was impeccable. From the moment we walked in to the time we departed,we were constantly asked if everything was okay and if we needed anything. Friendly staff was also found assisting guests during the breakfast period. Despite the large crowds in town for graduations and softball tournaments, staff made sure there was plenty of food and opened seating on the patio and meeting rooms. We usually stay at Hampton Inns when traveling and this is certainly where we will return the next time we are visiting Chattanooga!

Room Tip: Higher rooms have better views of the city scape!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
I wanted to reach out and thank you for the great review! I am so happy you had a great stay. We are truely blessed to have such a wonderful staff that cares about our guest. I am so proud of all of them. We hope you come back soon and stay with us again here in Chattanooga.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed at this hotel for business and thought that it was one of the nicest Hampton Inns I have stayed during my extensive business travel. It is close to some great restaurants, and, if going to the mall is your thing it is right next to Hamilton Place Mall. It is one of the newer properties, very quiet rooms, and very little wear and tear. During my next visit to Chattanooga I will make sure my office's travel agent books me here again!

Room Tip: I prefer upper floors away from the elevator. I was close to the elevator this time, but the room w...
Green Features: They follow a recycling program for paper and plastic. Good job!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy you gave us a try and loved it! We would love to have you back again and again. We are really close to so many things to do see, shop and eat at. I am glad you were able to enjoy some of what Chattanooga has to offer. SEE YOU SOON!
Canton, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Great location in this brand new hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room nicely appointed and comfortable. Very quiet, not much hall noise or outside noise. The bathroom was very nicely laid out, great shower with great water pressure and no hot cold fluctuation! For people with kids, there was no tub in my room only a shower. My only comment is that they need a full length mirror somewhere in the room. I like to be able to check my whole outfit, not just from the waist up! It could be hidden inside the closet door or on the back side of the bathroom door. I definitely would stay here again. Great shopping and dining all close at hand and easy access off 75.

Room Tip: I had the back side on the 3rd floor that overlooked the mall. Not much of a view but very quiet! Ro...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for chosing our hotel during your overnight business trip to Chattanooga. I am so happy you had a great stay. We are so close to everything and the MALL! I also wanted to let you know on future trips to Chattanooga, we do have rooms that have two queen beds and a tub in the room. That may be a great option for you on your next stay with us if it is something that sounds like it would fit your needs a little better.
Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous. It sits atop a hill at Hamilton Place in Chattanooga and overlooks the shopping district at Hamilton Place. The interior of the hotel is sophisticated and well decorated. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. This hotel is new to the area. I have stayed at this hotel twice and the front desk agent remembered me at my second check in. Rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. Friendly staff and excellent stays.

Green Features: This hotel encourages recycling. There are recycle bins through out the hotel and the waste baskets in the room are divided into 2 sections: 1. trash and 2. recycle. I give kudos to the hotel for their environmentally friendly efforts like the project planet water conservation project.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property on Tripadvisor! I am so happy you came back for another stay. We really do appreciate our guest and continued loyalty. We have such a great hotel so close to everything Chattanooga has to offer. I am glad you were able to experience our hotel and wonderful staff. We hope you will come back again and again!
Ooltewah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Hampton Inns are always my first choice while traveling. This hotel is top-notch. The room was wonderful ! It was a King suite, VERY spacious, and comfortable! The room was impecibly clean and perfectly decorated. The shower was large and there were toiletries available. Internet was provided at no charge. I was very impressed from the moment I walked in until I left the next morning. Breakfast was wonderful. Great coffee too! It's hard to beat a Hampton Inn !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Sandy,

Thank you so much for the kind review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast! Oh!!!! The coffee is GREAT! Just what you need for a little pick me up in the morning. We hope to have you back again soon to our beautiful Hampton Inn & Suites.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!