“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
CINCINNATI
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Newer hotel, very, very clean. Everything in top working order. Front desk, Korey, was great, nice And friendly always greeted, made sure we were happy with our stay. Breakfast was fresh and well kept with a wider than normal variety of food.Fresh fruit, belgium waffle makers, toast, several types of yogurt to choose from, it was very good. Great Place, we will be back!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about us. GREAT guest spreading GREAT things about us really make us who we are. Your comment are truely appreciated. Korey at the desk is AWESOME! He loves our guest and it really shows. I am so glad you were able to meet him while you were here. We hope to have you back soon to WOW you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Never thought I'd see such a beautifully designed and decorated hotel in Chattanooga, TN! Great friendly staff was a plus. All the right amenities and more. If I'm ever in the area again, I'd pick this spot.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for your great comment. We are proud of our hotel, and I do hope you stay with us again.
Springfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My family of 6 stayed in this Hotel both to and from our vacation destination. We were extremely satisfied both times. The Hotel was Clean, The Beds were Comfortable and the Breakfast was good. I recommend his Hampton Inn for your trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much. I'm glad your family had a great vaction. Hope yo see you again.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a very new Hampton Inn. Everything about our stay was perfect. From pleasant front desk staff to a clean, cozy room to a great breakfast selection. There is towel service for the indoor pool. The cafe has a nice outdoor seating area with a fireplace. Beds were super soft and comfortable. Location is right off I75.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the comments. We do have a great staff here, and I'm so glad you seen that. Come back and stay with us again.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Excellent hotel and staff. It was so clean and the staff goes the extra mile. It was really busy, but they still took the time to spend with me. I will be back again and again. Had a high room and it had a great view. The breakfast was really nice and plentiful. Everyone was very friendly from housekeepers to the desk.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the review. I am so happy you had a GREAT stay! The staff here is excellent. I am so glad you were able to get to know and interact with them. We love showing off our "Hamptonality" here in Chattanooga. Come back and see us soon! It's our wonderful guest that keep us smiling and make us who we are.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

From check in until check out...PERFECTION! We checked in at about 6:15pm, and although there were a few people ahead of me, James (the guy working the front desk) kept the line moving quick. He greeted me very politely and had me pointed in the right direction in no time. He is an asset to the brand. Next I got to my room and was amazed at just how spotless the room was. I stayed in 627...a suite and it was just that...sweet! Huge shower, big flat screen tv, plug ins in the lamps! Everything you need. The bed was so comfortable! I slept like a baby. When I woke up I went down to breakfast. It was packed. That did not matter, it stayed fully stocked with hot items and cold alike. Jane (the lady working the breakfast area) restored my faith in hotel breakfasts. Never had to tell her something was empty or dirty, she was already on it and with a sweet smile on her face. Best hotel breakfast ever! Hot eggs, sausage, and some potato and peppers concoction that was absolutely delicious! Oat meal, waffles, pastries, bagels, English muffins, toast, juices, milks, cereals....whatever you wanted, they had it. And the whole area stayed clean. And if you wanted it to go, Jane would get you something to carry multiple plates on. Had I had cash on me, I'd have tipped that lady. Whatever they are paying her, it isn't enough! She's great! After relaxing for a few hours, I went down to the desk where I was greeted by Tammy. She was very friendly and a wealth of knowledge about what to do in Chattanooga and exactly how to get there. Chattanooga is not the easiest city to navigate, but her step my step instructions made it a snap. I cannot express how valuable that skill can be. She got me to where I was going and without getting into traffic. The maid, Jessica, was so nice and stopped me out in the hall to ask if I wanted fresh towels, since I was coming from my room and had the do not disturb tag hanging on the knob. Thanks so much, James, Jane, Jessica, and Tammy for giving me the best hotel experience I have ever had. I will definitely be back and will recommend the Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place to everyone I know that will be headed that way. Next visit, I hope to get in that luxurious looking indoor saltwater pool and maybe visit the fitness room too. Wonderful! 5 out of 5 stars from me!!!

Room Tip: Room 627 is a suite and has a wonderful view of the area.
Green Features: The Hotel had labeled recycling and trash receptacles on every floor outside of the elevators. (Very stylish btw) The room also had a receptacle made for separating trash and recycle. Also the bathroom had the sign advising "reuse or replace" in regard to towel usage.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
WOW! Thank you so much for such a great review. I will make sure to share this with all our team members. Next time your in town make sure you stay with us again, and try out that pool.
Stone Mountain, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

This hotel lives up to all of the reviews I have read on this site. New, super clean and conveniently located to restaurants, LOTS of shopping and the downtown Chattanooga attractions. I would reccomend this location to anyone traveling to Chattanooga for business or pleasure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Wendy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Andrea B.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us! I am so happy we lived up to your expectations while you were here. Our location is such a great one! We are close to just about anything Chattanooga has to offer. And a great big Mall (Hamilton Place) right next door! We hope to have you back again soon when you come to the area.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!