“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Late Night
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This restaurant smelled so good, and the food was excellent. They served freshly baked bread, and wonderful homemade Italian food. We would definitely go back.

Visited March 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“expected better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was passing through town on my way to atlanta and was picking up some bread at the bluff view bakery which is amazing so I decieded to stop in for lunch. I ordered a Grilled Chicken Salad. I guess I should of said somethiong but I didnt. I got the salad which looked good but when I order something grilled I expect it to be warm and not cold. I latter asked if that was how it was supposed to be done and they stated that it is preped before hand. Honeslty then dont call it grilled because who knows when it actually was. I had higher expectations I guess.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boquete, Panama
“Excellent, particularly for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

After exploring the Tennessee Aquarium until it closed for the day, we asked for a restaurant recommendation. It was Tony's. After a walk up the hill, and confirming the location with some Valet Parking Attendants who were working another event nearby, they too were enthusiastic about our restaurant choice.
Without reservations there was about a 20 minute wait. Once seated, the waitress brought two types of baked bread and the garlic, cheese, and olive oil mentioned in other reviews. It set the stage for meal which was quite enjoyable and we all thought very reasonably priced.
After a trip to The Tennessee Aquarium or any event in the downtown area, a stop at Tony's could not be more recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga
“Nice for a group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Tony's has such a warm, inviting atmosphere. They serve wonderful bread with oil & cheese before dinner, the food comes fresh & hot and always delicious. Great coffee also--if you get the chance, get a seat upstairs & outside to enjoy the view.
I'm going to take 1 star off for the desserts. We tried the Italian cake, spumoni ice cream and flourless chocolate cake. None were worth the $5 we paid & it was a bit of a damper on a nice meal.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ooltewah, TN
“Wonderful birthday lunch today”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We sat upstairs, but inside. Still a nice view. Really enjoy the bread with oil and cheese. Favorite is the bread with garlic cloves baked in to it. We had a varitey of pasta dishes and sandwiches. Really liked the chicken panini. It was on the grill alittle too long this time around , but was still very good.

It is hard to please a 16 yr old boy and this is always a hit with him. Our service was friendly and very good.

We were stil on the lunch menu at 4pm so was still able to get the panini as it is not on the dinner menu.