“Uncle Larry's is a must stop!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 707 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Uncle Larry's Restaurant is a family owned business. We thank God first and foremost. We provide a down home fish fry environment. We offer Tilapia, Whiting, Perch and mouth watering Catfish. Come sit in with us and enjoy some good fish. "FISH SO GOOD IT'LL SMACK YA"
“Uncle Larry's is a must stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We went because if the great reviews posted here and we were still impressed. Uncle Larry and his staff are welcoming and fun and the food is amazing home cooking. I will stop here anytime I am in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

A TripAdvisor Member
“Awesome food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were visiting Chattanooga for the day and we always use trip advisor for top picks. We are so glad we went to Uncle Larrys for lunch. The fish was so fresh, all the sides were awesome too. Topped it off with homemade dessert. The staff at Uncle Larrys was great...extremely nice! We will definitely return and tell all our friends.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Job!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Very simple family restaurant. Everyone at my table ordered the fried catfish dinner and we all loved it. Although the plate only had two fillets they were very large and I didn't need a third. I also had pasta salad, hush puppies and fried okra. Everything was great! Thanks Uncle Larry!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chattanooga
“Best fish in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The fried catfish and tilapia were delicious. Uncle Larry was a hoot and staff were great. A lot of food but cleaned our plates and then tried dessert...oh my goodness the strawberry cobbler was yummy. Will definitely go back!

“#1 for good reason”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We had one more evening in Chattanooga and pulled up Tripadvisor for dinner options. When #1 of 696 restaurants had reviews stating affordability, we had to try Larry's. I was a bit surprised as it is a smaller place, but their fish was so good, it SMACKED us! Wonderful people, EXCELLENT food! I have no idea why we could park right in front, walk in and sit down at 5:30 on a Saturday. This place should be packed every night! My wife and I split the fish sampler and all four types were magnificent along with cucumber salad and cole slaw. Thanks to Larry and staff for a wonderful experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere