“Above and Beyond Our Expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
AAA Family Fun Package
Ranked #3 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Charleston, United States
“Above and Beyond Our Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

We recently stayed in a suite for a two day trip to Chattanooga for a wedding in the area. We were impressed by the size of the suite, especially the two bathrooms which made getting ready for the wedding a breeze. We also enjoyed the happy hour, where we mingled with other guests and were provided with drinks of our choosing and lots of yummy treats. Both the happy hour and breakfast selections were more than we could have imagined. We ate well! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you so very much for your incredibly kind comments about your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; reading that we exceeded your expectations is truly the best feedback I could possible receive! I am thrilled you enjoyed your visit and were pleased with our services and facilities. I hope you will return again sometime in the future as we would love to welcome you back - thank you for your business!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

We were familiar with the area this hotel is in, but have stayed at others, So first timers for us
at a Embassy suites. You have heard the ole saying "first impressions are lasting impressions", well that is what it was. The lobby was beautiful upon entering, The front desk personnel were great, I was impressed as well they had rooms available, I did not have a travel passport from the hotel I work at, but it is my hotel family, I still payed a great price with my Military discount. We got to the room and it was very nice, Suite style, back bedroom, separate front room, nice little small kitchen, Bed was great, Pillows almost to soft, felt like my head fell through them and landed on the bed, Nicely built hotel, The breakfast was excellent, best one I have seen in a hotel, even had doughnuts. Well done Embassy and staff

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Chattanooga - obviously you are a member of the Hilton family and I appreciate you taking the time to write your review. I am very glad to know you were pleased with our offerings and felt our staff took good care of you. I hope it will not be the last time we have the chance to be of service to you - thanks again!
Nashville, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel was a great place to start our family vacation - It is close to the airport. Free parking. Also, the breakfast was delicious & fulfilling. Staff is very accommodating, rooms are clean & beds comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am very happy to know you and your family were pleased! Thank you for your kind comments about our free Made-to-Order Breakfast and our staff - much appreciated! Nashville is not too far away so I hope you will plan another visit in the near future as it would be our pleasure to welcome you all back - thank you for your business!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is the newest embassy suites I've ever stayed in. Room was great. Very clean and more modern than usual. Staff was wonderful. The kids missed the koi, though :(

Happy our was poor and a weak spot for an otherwise great hotel. People waited around for snacks to be refilled, some, like chips, were never filled enough to even accommodate the few who stood in line for them. If you're going to offer a happy hour with snacks, then do it right and have enough for everyone. Otherwise, you're better off not doing it at all. At least the bartender was stocked and flowing.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for the review of your October 2013 visit with us here - we appreciate and thank you for your business; I am glad you enjoyed your overall visit. My apologies about the complimentary Evening Reception concerns you mentioned - I have shared these with the management staff there. Please come back and visit us again next time you travel to Chattanooga.
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This Embassy Suite was built in 2013 and is simply gorgeous. It is in a neighborhood that is more high end as is the hotel. It is just a short drive to downtown Chattanooga. The all suite hotel is a joy to stay at. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable. Room service and breakfast is done by Ruth Chris. We didn't try room service but prices didn't seem to be inflated from Ruth Chris's normal prices. The breakfast offerings and preparation are a big step up from what is offered at most hotels that offer complimentary breakfasts. This Embassy Suite also offers a complimentary cocktail hour nightly. The cocktail hour is your choice of cocktails minus named brand liquor. Pretty incredible in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see that go away eventually as it has to cost the hotel a pretty penny. But while it is here, enjoy. The next time I am in Chattanooga I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for the kind review of your recent visit with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I am pleased you found us to be a good location and that you enjoyed our services and facilities. I am especially happy you enjoyed our free Made-to-Order Breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception. I note your comment about the latter but let me assure you that this is one of the "Pillars" here at Embassy Suites and there are no plans to eliminate it! Thanks for staying with us and we look forward to your return visit.
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

My family (10 folks in 3 rooms) stayed here for my daughter's graduation from UT-Chattanooga. The rooms were nice, the hotel clean and the breakfast more than adequate to start the day. Also, the location was ideal. No disappointments at all. We'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
We are honored that you chose to stay with us here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place for such an important ocassion - congratulations again on your daughter's graduation on behalf of all of us here! I am so happy you were pleased with our services and facilities. Please come back again soon and thank you for your business!
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

If your looking for a great place to stay just outside of Chattanooga this is the place. Plus have deals on aquarium and IMAX.Plus the breakfast is to die for. It is a great place to stay even if your not going to Chattanooga they have a really nice mall and a lot of different places to eat. And my family has stayed plenty of times and never been disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014
Allow me to sincerely thank you for your continued patronage here at the Embassy Suites Chattanooga - Hamilton Place; I fully realize how many lodging choices are available to you and the fact that you choose to stay with us time and again means a very great deal. If I can ever be of service to you during future visits please do not hesitate to ask for me - I hope will will always merit your continued trust and confidence.

Been to Embassy Suites Chattanooga/Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!