This hotel is about 10 minutes from the Downtown Chattanooga / Tennessee Aquarium area. The drive is easy (I-75 south to I-24 west and follow the ample signs).
In the past seven months, I have stayed in three different Hilton Garden Inns: Raritan Center, Edison NJ; Lexington KY; and Hamilton Place Mall, Chattanooga TN. My company also uses the local HGI at Stonecrest Mall in east Atlanta GA as the off-site location for meetings.
Each time I have stayed at a HGI, I have been most impressed with the efficiency, cleanliness and value of the chain.
The Hamilton Place Mall location in Chattanooga TN was no exception.
We are a party of four: My wife, 14-year-old girl, 5-year-old boy and me. We arrived on Friday, April 6 at noon, well before the check-in time of 3pm, so we drove the 1/2 mile to Hamilton Place Mall to burn off a couple of hours. This mall is huge and has everything you could want either inside or in the dozens of outparcel stores.
There is also a myriad of restaurants around the mall, including Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, O'Charleys, Applebee's and Shoney's and all of the standard-issue fast food joints one can think of.
We had lunch, shopped and then went back to the HGI to check in.
The HGI staff was friendly, called me by name, explained the amenities and sent us up to our fifth-floor room, which was clean, smelled nice, the sheets and pillows were soft and comfortable and there were plenty of TV channels to occupy us in our downtime.
I used the very nicely equipped business center to check my e-mails and we all enjoyed the super-clean indoor pool. (HGI's indoor pools are a huge selling point to me when it comes to traveling with kids.) There is also a fitness center that appears to have every piece of equipment anyone might need, but I was more interested in the free cookies in the lobby. :)
Overall, this was another great HGI experience and I now use them exclusively whenever possible.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Hilton Garden Chattanooga
- Hilton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 75 at exit 5. Nestled perfectly between the Downtown Chattanooga attractions and the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place is ready to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or corporate venture. Hamilton Place Mall, Tennessee's largest shopping experience, is only a few blocks away and is surrounded by over 100 restaurants. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place hotel is centrally located to several corporations and is the perfect home away from home during your business travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.