“You'll stay here if your smart. ” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Bed N' Breakfast Offer
Ranked #7 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“You'll stay here if your smart. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff is courteous and friendly. The location offers easy access to a multitude of eateries and retail establishments, as well as I 75. All at a very reasonable price. We'll be back.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much the kind review you have given us! I am glad to see that you were happy with your stay and the hotel's location. The location is one of the hotel's main selling points, so I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of it, and everything this exit had to offer. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and I look to forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Kendallville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Friendly staff, nice and clean location close to local and chain restaurants from easy on the budget to really nice upscale restaurants. Nice clean pool area and a relaxing lobby area (with cookies and cold/hot drinks) with a really great hot breakfast!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for the kind review! It is great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us! I am happy that you found all of the aspects of our hotel to your liking. We try to make every guest's stay with us an exceptional one and it is good to see that yours was no exception. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back. Thanks again!
Montevideo Department, Uruguay
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

This HGI property is definitely a bit outdated. That being said, it still had all the comforts of a normal HGI and a great breakfast buffet available. The hotel overall is in good shape but the rooms are outdated and have a bit of a "funk" to them. We stayed here on our way to Disney - the hotel was completely packed as it is in a prime location - perhaps Hilton should pay a little more attention.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. I am very sorry to see that you were disappointed with the quality of the room. Our housekeeping staff does their best to ensure every room is clean and acceptable for our guests. I will inform of this problem and I assure you that it will not happen again. We just installed new beds in all of the rooms as well, so I hope those were not a problem for you. I am glad to see that the rest of your stay was satisfactory and hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future. Thanks again for the review!
Gassville, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I haven't stayed HGI at Hamilton Place before but will again. From arrival to departure the staff was very cordial and knowledgeable. When I arrived there were four people ahead of me and thought this is going to take awhile but was pleasantly surprised how quickly all were checked in. I did visit the fitness center and was very happy with the equipment and number of cardio machines on hand (two treadmills, two ellipticals, and a stationary bike) to go along with free weights, and universal weight machine. A good selections of restaurants in walking distance is another plus.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you the positive feedback you have provided for us! I am so happy to see that you were satisfied with your stay and everything that the hotel had to offer. Our staff works hard to make sure that every guest has a great stay and it is good to see that yours was no exception. I am also glad to see that you were impressed with all of the amenities we could offer to you during your stay. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and I can't wait to welcome you back in the future. Thanks again!
atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

from front desk top restaurant, all very impressive; close to several restaurants within walking distance and near the mall. Easy access to highway and other areas of Chattanooga. Seems to be one of the nicer arease of Chattanooga.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad to see that you were impressed with your stay and the location of the hotel. Our location is one of the hotel's main selling points, and I am happy to see that you took advantage of all the restaurants and stores that are around us. Once again, thank you for the kind words and I look forward to welcoming back as a guest, in the future!
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I was in Chattanooga for a wedding.Stayed at Hamilton Place,Hilton Garden Inn.The location is excellent,the staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.The room was immaculate,the bed was very comfortable,the food was great,easy check-in and check-out.Breakfast was excellent.In my opinion i could not have chosen a more comfortable and equipped hotel in Chattanooga.Will always stay there on my return trips.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Michael_Darras, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much the kind review! I'm very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and everything that the hotel had to offer. I will let the staff know how well they are doing and to keep up the great work. We all look forward to welcoming you back as a guest in the future. Thanks again!
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stay at Hilton Garden Inns on a regular basis and the quality of this facility and level of service it provides is as good as any we've ever stayed at, if not better but....

we'll never use this one again.

It's no fault of the people who run this facility, but because it's near a major expressway and a large shopping center, traffic in the area tends to grid lock and rivals what we used to experience when we lived in Washington, DC.

While it's near a large mall with big box stores and high quality chain restaurants, there are plenty of other places to stay in the area and some of these are in very interesting areas.

While there's nothing wrong with this facility per se, it's location and that of several other near by motels gives me all the justification I need to stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor with low room numbers are near the entrance to the parking lot and tend to...