The hotel was very nice, lots of available parking, well-lit and a very nice staff. The beds are extremely comfortable and the Wi-Fi is strong and good (unlike many places that offer free Wi-Fi which you can't access). We were disappointed that the hotel does not offer a complimentary continental breakfast. You can purchase breakfast for around $10 per person at the hotel. If you're looking for a very nice, clean hotel with comfortable beds, this is the place for you. Just plan on paying for breakfast or eating elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 75 at exit 5. Nestled perfectly between the Downtown Chattanooga attractions and the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place is ready to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or corporate venture. Hamilton Place Mall, Tennessee's largest shopping experience, is only a few blocks away and is surrounded by over 100 restaurants. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place hotel is centrally located to several corporations and is the perfect home away from home during your business travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Hilton Garden Chattanooga
- Hilton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton