“Nice Hotel to stop at” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
West Chester, United States
“Nice Hotel to stop at”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a very nice place to stop on our way home from Florida. It was clean, comfortable and a great location. I would stay here again with my family. This Hilton Garden Inn is just as great as all the others we have stayed. Hilton Garden is our first choice for staying for a quick overnight or a long weekend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. It is great to see that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and in a great location. It is very important to us that every guest that stays with us is completely satisfied and I am so very glad to see that you were. We look forward to getting the chance to serve you again in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Blythewood SC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

There is a "knowing" in your own home, at least in my case. I knew I was safe, secure, and cared for in this hotel. That is a rare treasure to have discovered. I am one of those 10 minute preachers who studies first rather than being an hour long speaker, "or in this case writer" without any real substance to share.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking time out of your day to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and that you felt safe, secure and cared for. It is great to see that you thought of us as your home away from home and we will hope to see you again very soon.

Huntersville,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with a group for business. Hotel is one of the nicer HGI's I have stayed in. Rooms are nice, but lobby and fitness center are outstanding. Will definitely be back to this location when visiting the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you enjoyed our new lobby and fitness center. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Memphis, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

The property itself was clean and seemed fairly well maintained. The lobby had an "off" odor and I did not particularly care for the decor. The room was a bit small for my taste and the bed was not at all comfortable. I would give the chain another try, but for my first experience, it was not terribly impressive.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am sorry to see that the lobby had a strange odor and that you did not care for the decor; however I see that you stayed here in October of last year and our lobby was renovated in December. I also would like to apologize for the bed being uncomfortable. If you ever stay with us again our king rooms feture the Garden Sleep System beds, which are adjustable on each side. I am sorry that we failed to exceed your expectaions, but I do hope that you give us another chance in the future.

St Louis, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My company chose this hotel because of the brands' reputation. I always enjoy their hospitality. I especially enjoy the new line of décor. Very FRESH! Overall a very fine place to stay. They have slight air conditioning maintenance issues. I'm confident that they will be taken care of. My room issue was solved immediately.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Thank you for taking time from your day to review our hotel. I am glad to see that you liked the new decor in our hotel, but I am sorry to see that you had a problem with the air conditioning in your room.I hope that you will stay with us again and give us another chance to make your stay perfect.

Buffalo Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Stayed at this property on the way to Savannah, close to Interstate, very clean, front desk staff friendly, welcoming. Rooms are spacious very clean, well maintained however, the walls seem paper thin you hear doors slamming at all hours, other than that we truly enjoyed the stay and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.com. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the rooms were clean and our staff was friendly and welcoming. However I am sorry to see that you were able to hear doors slamming throughout the hotel at night. Next time you stay with us let the front desk know about this and we will try and place your room away from any noisy areas of the hotel.
Nashville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I selected this hotel because it was a Hilton, I was fooled. The room was nice and very clean but hinted that it had been renovated within a year. Room was small-ish with small bathroom and the bed consisted of a mattress sitting on boards, no boxspring, which made the bed hard. The indoor pool was the smallest I've ever seen and the water was so hot we couldn't use it. The lady at the front desk was lost when I attempted to pay for the room using real money! High priced hotel whereas there is no Continental Breakfast, breakfast is a $10.00 add-on per person. (Breakfast directly across the street at Shoneys was a lot cheaper and just as good). My two daughters wondered into the hotels mini snackbar and immerged with two small bags of M&M cookies which the hotel charged $4.00 EACH. Again, we walked across the street to a gas station and purchased the same M&M cookies for $1.25 each.
The area, street, where this hotel is located, has atleast 12 other hotels next door to each others. Everything from Embassy to Hotel 6. Although the room was clean, it was the small things that ruined this hotel for us. We will stay at one of their competitors next time. Their competitors are cheaper and offer more for the money.

Room Tip: If you need room for the kids, try another hotel. This hotel is designed for bath, bed, leave early...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Geoffrey S, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feed back on Trip Advisor. We value your feedback as it helps us to improve our service and accomodations. I am very sorry to hear that your stay did not exceed your expectations and cannot apologize enough for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Regarding our breakfast options, unfortunately our brand standards do not allow us to offer a free breakfast. We do however offer the full breakfast buffet and cooked to order items at 9.95. We also offer a bed and breakfast package that includes breakfast for four people at a discounted price. Again I am very sorry we did not meet your expectaions, however I do hope that you give us another chance in the future.

Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton Place

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place? Share your experiences!