Driving cross country we needed a place to sleep & I tried the other hotels first near this one, I was afraid of the price. But they were sold out, what a blessing!! I went here and with my AAA only paid 99 for this. It was my husband, son and nephew. The room was soo cool (it was hot that day and we had been on the road for 17 hours!!), the beds were incredibly comfortable (we actually overslept because we didn't want to leave the beds), the staff was very friendly.
We did have to pay for breakfast but it was reasonable and very tasty! One of the best egg white omelets I've ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place Hotel Chattanooga
- Hilton Garden Chattanooga
- Hilton Chattanooga
- Chattanooga Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga/Hamilton Place hotel is conveniently located off of Interstate 75 at exit 5. Nestled perfectly between the Downtown Chattanooga attractions and the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport, the Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place is ready to help you relax and enjoy your vacation or corporate venture. Hamilton Place Mall, Tennessee's largest shopping experience, is only a few blocks away and is surrounded by over 100 restaurants. The Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga Hamilton Place hotel is centrally located to several corporations and is the perfect home away from home during your business travel needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.