“Great pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 707 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Moore, South Carolina
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

One of the best pizzas I've had. Tried something different than our normal and had spicy chicken. Very good!

Visited May 2014

Van Buren, Arkansas
“Go for the pizza, not the view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Pizza was fresh, hot and delish! Service is more on the "do it yourself" side, but no one seemed to mind. The attraction is the pizza.

Visited May 2014
Cornelia, Georgia
“great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We ate at Lupi's downtown while visiting Chattanooga over spring break, so needless to say it was crowded. The girl at the counter who took our order wasn't friendly at all, but the rest of the staff we encountered were all great. The pizza is thin crust and was delicious! We ordered roasted garlic on ours, which isn't smeared on the pizza but left in whole cloves so that you get a huge bite of it. We would have preferred it smeared & I ended up picking most of it off of mine. We also had a "bread loaf" which is served with a garlic olive oil for dipping. The bread was fantastic & we enjoyed the dipping oil as well, though my husband thought it was a bit bland. The garden salad was also very good - fresh & crisp. We will likely eat here again when visiting the area.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bowling Green, KY
“Never a bad meal here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014

This was a favorite when I was in high school and it is still a favorite today. A new item (since my last visit) was the mini calzone. The regular calzones are great if you want to take some home for leftovers, but if you are like us and just visiting, the mini is the perfect size. I wish I could buy a jar of the red dipping sauce. It's so good! The kids had slices of pizza. They are so big they probably could have split one. The employees are kind of unique and not very friendly but the food makes up for that.

Tip: order at the counter, they will give you a number, seat yourself and they will bring you the food when it's ready. Drinks are self serve.

Lupi's is waayy better than Mellow Mushroom. I wish we had a Lupi's closer to home.

Visited April 2014
Hoover, Alabama
“Super delicious pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Pizza is one of my favorite foods. I love Italian style pizza and appreciate a one that is hand made. We had dinner at Lupi's after an active day at the Lookout Mountain. We had a cheese pizza, a beef pizza, and an anchovies pizza. All three were amazing. Staff were friendly and catered to all our needs. Definitely will visit again.