“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Miami, Florida
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was so impressed with the hotel and its staff. It is a new hotel recently opened, really clean, and the room was wonderful. Staff was very attentive and welcoming to us. It really exceeded my expectation. I have stayed at many Hampton Inn and this one was the best of all. I stayed for 2 nights but wished I had stayed longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear LoveMountainLife,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay. It thrills me that we exceeded your expectations! I am very proud to work with such a caring Team. We hope you can stay with us longer next visit. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Super friendly staff, very accommodating, a great experience. Will definitely be back again! There was a minor issue and they were happy to fix it. The view was great and it was only a few minutes away from downtown. I loved my stay!

• Stayed August 2013
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Creichert2,

Thank you for reviewing your stay. We strive to have a seemless trip for all Guests, but sometimes errors occur. I am glad that we resolved your minor issue to your satisfaction. I appreaciate the great review and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Effingham, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hampton Lookout Mountain on our drive back from South Carolina. We were expecting the basic comforts and cleanliness of a Hampton hotel which we always appreciate, but this one far exceeded our expectations. The staff was extremely upbeat and helpful. They genuinely seemed excited about working at this hotel. The views were wonderful, the rooms were very comfortable, and the outside areas were terrific. There were contemporary firepits and seating areas, not to mention what appeared to be a mini waterpark for the children rather than a simple swimming pool. Imagine sitting at a beautiful pool with the kids playing on the waterslide as you look beyond to see Lookout Mountain. This place has it all. There's no need to conduct a major search for a nice hotel. Just book this one and you won't be sorry.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear TJ7334,

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. I can't thank you enough for your comments about my Team and the hotel. We appreciate your business, and I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Chattanooga.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

All Hampton Inns are good. This one is absolutely terrific. Beds are wonderful, rooms clean, quiet, breakfasts are very good, Staff is the best I've ever encountered. I was traveling with a group and I have heard nothing but glowing reviews from everyone.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Tripadvisor Member,

I am so thankful for the kind words about the hotel and Staff! They work hard and I am proud of their caring attitude. I will pass it along to everyone. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Chantilly, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My husband and I only stayed one night at this location during a multi-state trip, but this hotel was one of the best Hampton's we've ever stayed in. From the minute we walked in the door, we were made to feel welcome by a great front desk staff. They provided dining, sightseeing and activity suggestions. The breakfast staff was pleasant and even the housekeepers always said hello when we passed. The room, hallway and lobby were especially clean, which is very important to us. The location at Lookout Mountain was perfect for visiting most of the sights in Chattanooga and there were plenty of dining places within the surrounding area, in case you didn't want to drive into downtown. Try the Pizza/Ice Cream Shop across the street from the bottom of the incline railroad. Thanks Chattanooga Hampton for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear S L,

We appreciate that you took the time to review your stay with us. We are ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay and the suggestions that we gave you for the surrounding area. Cleanliness is super important for anyone's stay and we are committed to providing that for our Guests. We look forward to your next visit!
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I am very glad I stayed at this location instead of the other sites Trip Advisor had said was a good location. If you are going to Chatanooga to see Rock City, Ruby Falls, Or Lookout Mountian. This is the place to stay, minutes away from the sites, enough to to eat and pick from, and most important, clean and new. I am a travel agent by trade and very picky on my locations and look for places to send my clients and this one met and exceeded expectation. Staff was top notch smooth check in, rooms were as clean as if they were never used. It is as advertised and was a excellent choice for me and my family. Excellent Job!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Brandon R,

Thank you so much for the great review! We know that you have many excellent choices here in Chattanooga, and my Team and I are very happy that you chose us. We hope to see you many times in the future!
santa rosa beach, fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed only 1 night, but we had a great time visiting the area. Front desk (Ryan?) gave us a great tip on a place for dinner, and helped us find our way to the local attractions. The room was very clean and comfortable, with plenty of towels and amenities. The location of the hotel is very close to Rock City and Ruby Falls, and not a bad drive to downtown.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Dear maxxilaunch,

Thanks so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! We appreciate your business and the comments about Ryan. I am very glad he's on my Team. I will pass it along to him. We look forward to seeing you again and hopefully we will earn that 5th star!!

Been to Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain? Share your experiences!