“Delish!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Delish!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Always can depend on Carrabba's for a good meal. Love everything I've had, my favorite drink is the pomegranete martinis. Yum!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“DELICIOUS MEAL AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We took the family out to Carrabba's this past weekend and it was fantastic. Service could not have been better and food was out of this world. Pollo Maria Rosa=yummy!

• Visited June 2012
Dayton, TN
“Never a bad meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat when in Hamilton Place area. We have tried just about everything on the menu and have never had a bad meal. Kitchen staff definitely knows what it's doing! Try the tiramisu, you won't be disappointed!

Visited April 2012
CLEVELAND
“Great food, great service .... you will enjoy your meal here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We had our families up for the holiday weekend and went there. Large group. Great food and service from the service staff that waited our table. The food came out in great timing, and was temperature appropriate. The food was wonderful. I can't say enough about this particular restaurant. I will be back.

• Visited May 2012
Cleveland, Tennessee
“My favorite Italian restaurant of all time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have to say, my husband brought me here for the first time for my birthday last year. We came at lunch time. I got the salmon. It was okay, it didn't give me a wow factor. So it was something I didn't think was memorable. Then we later came again with his boss and co-workers. His boss ordered everything under the moon, 4 appetizers plus our meals and dessert. This time we came at dinner time. After this eating experience, I was sold. Each appetizer we received was excellent (crab cakes, zucchinni fries, calamari and bruschette). My personal faves are the calamari and bruschette. This was my first time trying goat cheese. Loove it!!

I've gone back more times since and vow to try everything on their menu. So far my favorite is the Pasta Weesie. Their food is definitely high quality and fresh. Every time we've been here, it's always packed. We do the call ahead so we don't have to wait so long. Some people would wait 80 minutes?! It's THAT good! It's hard to wait that long with 3 kids!! Our most recent visit, we were waiting for our table which was ready, except the people sitting there were paid and boxed up but were too busy talking. They talked about a good 20-30 minutes. It didn't bother us much because even though it's very busy, they definitely don't rush you when you're eating. When we finally got seated, the manager brought us 2 pizzas for our wait. That shocked us!! He has always been good at taking care of the customers. The atmosphere is really relaxing and I like that you can watch the chefs make the meals. I've not had a bad meal there yet (except for the salmon). I may have to try it at dinner time, it may taste different. It is a little pricey, but it's so worth it for the good quality food they serve. If you sit up by the front where the chefs are, sometimes they give you free samples. I love it, I love it, I love it. And that is all.

• Visited April 2012