“Regular visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Regular visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

It's a regular visit for us anytime we visit Chatt. My girlfriend and I both love bar food so this is definitely the place to go. I love to go for the wings and she is a new found fan of the Philly. It was amazingly good. So if your wanting a place to drink some beers, grab some grub, and hangout this is the place.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, TN
“Sports bar with lots of tv's but food was average and service was slow.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

We spend the weekend in chattanooga every chance we get. This trip we decided to try a few places we hadn't tried before. We were trying to hurry to get to a baseball game. Taco Mac wasn't busy so we decided to give it a whirl.

Well, I ordered a hummus wrap (kudos for having something veg other than a salad) and hubby ordered nachos. Should be right? We waited a good 30 min for our food which ended up being very average. I subbed beans for my fries and those were fantastic. We both had water and spent about $25. We were almost an hour late for the game.

We won't be going back since there are so many other places we love--hello Aretha Frankinsteins!--but I can see how our would be fun to go watch a game at the bar.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga
“Terrible Service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We come back here because I crave the wings, but we continue to get incompetent servers. First of all, service was very slow and they were not busy. I, as always, ordered the wings and they were fine. My husband ordered the turkey melt. First, she brings him a hamburger, apologizes and returns with the chipotle turkey sandwich. This time, he kept it because he didn't want to wait another 15 minutes. He found the sandwich disgusting and didn't eat it though.
WHY don't they train their servers better?!
This particular Taco Mac needs better managers obviously.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome beer selection. Food is good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

If you're a beer snob like me, you'll like this place. They have a nice variety of draft and bottles, not just the fizzy yellow "beer" most restaurants carry. They have a variety of food, not just tacos.I had a hickory burger which was delicious. Sweet potato fries were also good. Hubby had a plate of nachoes and it was huge. Good food, for not a lot of money. Service was friendly and my hubby was pleased with the amount of tvs so he could watch the Masters during lunch!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Memphis
“Terrible name, good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We skipped past at least 3 Taco Macs on our trip, because it just sounds like a cross between Taco Bell & McDonalds. It's not that at all - check their menu on their website.

One tip: order the nachos, but don't waste the cheese dip on the chips. Dip your fries - those were some of the best cheese fries I've ever had.

• Visited March 2013