“Great food,horrible atmosphere,dirty plates” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #326 of 721 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Crittenden, Kentucky
“Great food,horrible atmosphere,dirty plates”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food tasted great,but I had to keep checking the plates and silverwear because most of it looked like it hadn't been washed.This had less selection than most GCs,but what they had was great.Too bad the place was so dirty.That's what will keep me from going back to this one.Food 4,Atmosphere 2,Cleanliness 1

Visited December 2011

“Nasty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Stopped in around 4PM on a Tuesday, was not busy at all. Paid around $45 for a party of 3, they had a very poor selection of food available. When I started to look over the selection I was taken back by how old everything looked, as though it had been sitting out for days. Most of the food was dried up, with that caked over looked and some of the entrays were so nasty looking I could not tell what it was. One of my party members tried to pick something that appeared semi okay and took two bites and he was done. I tried entrays that appeared semi okay and it was aweful! I could not believe they were serving this stuff to the public. After leaving I became ill and I think like the other reviewer I had food poisoning. I will never return here! Also think I'll write a letter to the health inspecto.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Tennessee
“Great Food!!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2009

This restaurant is a buffet style restaurant. They serve steak, chicken, and fish on the buffet. They have a dessert bar, which has a variety on it. The restaurant is moderately priced, but for it to be a buffet it is well worth it. The restaurant is always clean inside and on outside. he waiters, waitresses and cashiers is always friendly. I would highly reccommend this restaurant to anyone.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Have ate at this restaurant twice, and been left with food poisoning each time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2007

Have ate at this restaurant twice, and been left with food poisoning each time.