“Sunday Brunch was delicious” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Broad Street Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 721 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 12th Street
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sunday Brunch was delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went on Sunday at about 12:45. No wait for a table and the service was prompt. The bottomless mimosas are a nice touch. The buffet had enough items to please even the pickiest eater (my husband ;-) ). We would definitely consider coming back when we are in the area again.

Visited March 2014

Rock Spring, Georgia, United States
“Brunch ”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

After searching and searching for a great Sunday brunch I found good reviews on this one so we tried it. I wanted so much to find that it was a great selection and quality food. I am sorry to say it lacked all of the above. The problem lies in the way the food is served. Everything that was a bread item, pastry, waffle and desserts were dry from being left uncovered etc. I couldn't eat the waffle and the cake slices. The serving style makes it very unsanitary. The bowls with spoons had the handles all the way into the sauce etc. The fruit was such a mess it scared me to try it. I love brunch buffets but this one missed the mark. The one tasty item was the fried green tomato eggs benedict. Tasty. Hash brown casserole was a hash brown crunch. I have attended catered meals at the hotel that were good so I know the restaurant could step it up.

Acworth, Georgia
“Not worth the $$$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We went on a "date night" menu night. We were unaware, and probably would not have gone if we knew ahead of time. The food was okay, but not worth the money. Some of the food was way too salty and the dessert was poor quality for such an expensive place. Service was pretty good. We will not return unless it's free.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Back in the Day atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

This was our Valentine's choice in Chattanooga. They had a prix fixe menu that was quite limited in choices. I made the mistake of trying the bison shortribs--not a fan. My husband had the scallops and said they were good. Our waiter was an older gentleman who seemed popular among some regulars. He was not as attentive to us as he was to them. He never checked to see how we liked our food or I would have gotten something else. AS it was, I only ate a small portion of my meal. When he brought us our pre-chosen deserts, he quickly moved on to the next table. I had to flag him back when I discovered that my chocolate bread pudding was hard as a rock. So, he brought me an alternative which was fine. I was glad that we had a restaruant.com coupon because the dinner was not worth the $90 couples "special" price. The atmosphere was much like I would havee pictured back in the 30' and 40's, but nice. the restaurant is inside of the Chattanoogan Hotel. If we venture back this way, we will find another restaurant before we try this one again.

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Sunday Brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent Sunday brunch. Fresh made to order omelettes were great Service was the best Sergio was our waiter

Visited February 2014