“Fun evening--unique” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Kansas
“Fun evening--unique”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The Station House is an on-site venue at the Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel. We did make reservations and I would recommend it. It was somewhat difficult however to make the reservations as the restaurant opens at 6 and no one answered the phone until a little after 6. Would be nice if the hotel staff could make reservations for those staying as guests.
The "Singing Server" entertainment was unique and the talent displayed was very good. Just a tad too loud for our taste as when there was a performance we could not hear one another across our small table for two. Food was good-a bit higher end price wise but we figured we were partly paying for the venue and entertainment so it was ok. Salad bar with chilled shrimp was good. Hubby had Baby Back Ribs and they were yummy. My tilipia was good--didn't wow me but it was good.
Great for a couple or group of friends to visit. Probably wouldn't recommend for younger kids. I would not want to worry about them fussing during the music.

Kirkcaldy
“Great food and entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We were staying 2 nights at the Choo Choo as part of a coach trip and decided on the first night to eat on the complex. We both had steak and our waitress recommended Worcestershire Sauce on it, we laughed and told her we have it on grilled cheese on toast. She was lovely singer as were her fellow servers. There is a gratuity fee for entertainment but it is worth it.

• Visited February 2013
Columbus Indiana
“Special Dinner Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

On our recent trip to Chattanooga we stayed at the Choo Choo hotel where this restaurant is located. I made reservations just in case it was busy, but we went on a Thursday and it was not busy. I didn't know the music would not start until 6:30 so we were able to order and eat most of our meal before the entertainment started. I wish we would have went in a bit later to enjoy more of the entertainment. Our dinner was for myself, husband and our daughter (6). She loves to sing so I thought this would be a fun dinner for her. Turns out she got a little bored. My husband and I loved it though and would go back for date night anytime! They have a good selection on the salad and all you can eat peel & eat shrimp bar which is included in each meal. I had the new york strip with garlic mashed potatoes. Husband had the rack of ribs with fries. Daughter had a cheeseburger with fries. It is a very nice place, food was delicious and the server we had was wonderful. There is a 15% entertainment charge added to your bill that I wasn't aware of, but when you see the servers go sing and then have to rush around to keep their tables covered too, I think they deserve the extra!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
HARRISON, TN
“ONE OF THE BEST!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Service was great, food great, singers very talented. If ever in Chattanooga, TN or have guest in town, highly recommend you take them there. Make reservations - you won't regret it. Go early and visit the Chattanooga Choo Choo, have a great cup of coffee and visited the many shops that are there.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Dickson, Tennessee, United States
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Totally worth it. High prices, get ready for that. 25$ for a steak dinner with salad bar. But, what you get is a New Orleans feel, wonderful setting, and great entertainment as the singing waiters are very talented! Don't know why we don't have one in Nashville.

Visited March 2013