“OM goodness, ADULTS only” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #322 of 707 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The Pickle Barrel Welcome to the home of the Pickle Barrel restaurant.. Check out our menu, our history, and maybe grab a t-shirt. We're happy to see you support a Chattanooga original. Be sure to have something to eat or enjoy a drink on or roof top seating overlooking Market Street.
tennessee
“OM goodness, ADULTS only”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Smoking and laid out drunks when you walk in, my mom took me here years ago and the food was awesome so I thought i would take my almost grown daughter....we never even ordered....once we made it to the table past the laid out drunk couples and looked around the place is nasty and people were smoking inside, our waitress looked extremely dirty so we left.

Visited June 2012

Hohenwald, Tennessee
“GROSS! Dust! Rude! dont waste your money!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This place is just the dirtest place I've ever seen! I wish I like something about this place but no! Nasty waitress who wouldn't stop when were asking for the check took us 20 minutes to be able to leave! My husband ordered a philly cheese steak how hard could that be? Well that would be if they coukd make it when my burger was being heated up! I was able to see the window where they sat the food before the worst waitress grabbed the food! My husbands sandwich sat there for over 30 minutes after about 10 minutes and all the other food was taken to the people that I foubd out it was ment to. Go to my husband. At that moment we tried to get the woman and she just kept walking past. Now while I was waiting to leave I looked next where the food sat I saw 1 inch of dust next to the food! I will never go again!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Smithville, Tennessee
“Dirty little bar and food just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

A little hole in the wall that served good cold beer ,but overall, not impressed. The food was just pub food, but what would you expect from a decor that is pretty bland. Lots of heavy drinkers in there, nothing roudy, just had that "Feel".

Visited March 2013
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Down home pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Visited Chattanooga the weekend of 16-18 Feb., had dinner at the Pickle Barrel. Very quaint pub. Had the fried pickles and a Ruben. The draft beer selection is good. The atmosphere is nice. Would recommend this pub.. Would visit again.

Madison, WI
“lots of smoke but great little pub overall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I just love this place. The service and the people are just friendly and nice. You just feel welcomed and the service is sincere. The wraps we had were really nice! The cigarette smoke is just awful.

• Visited February 2013