“Horrible conditions with roaches, body odor, and bad service.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of InTown Suites Chattanooga East

InTown Suites Chattanooga East
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chattanooga
InTown Suites Chattanooga East
You added InTown Suites Chattanooga East to your Saves list
1914 Gunbarrel Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421   |
Ranked #72 of 98 Hotels in Chattanooga
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Horrible conditions with roaches, body odor, and bad service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I would not board my dogs in this place. The beds are so worn out, your body aches when you are get up. Don't even consider putting anyone on the pull out sofa (love seat), which consists of a sheet pulled over springs. They give you one roll of toilet paper no matter how long you stay. It smells, it has roaches, and the manager is rude and worthless. Erica at the front desk is nice with a good skill set, and Wayne (probably maintenence) are super nice but have nothing to work with. THE PLACE IS A DUMP!

• Stayed August 2014

Families
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Bridgman, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here while my husband did temporary work in Soddy Daisy. The rooms are sufficient for our needs. I am really happy with the location due to the fact we have only 1 car and my husband uses it. I am able to walk to just about anything I need and more. The staff are all above what is expected. I was especially impressed with Steve Gibbs and Brianna (I had the most dealings with them). They were always smiling and went out of their way to make sure our stay was pleasant. Even when there was occasionally someone else in the office they were always courteous and friendly. Steve went out of his way to accommodate any special needs we had. With my husband working 3rd shift, we requested a late cleaning schedule and had no problems with it all. We plan on staying here as long as my husband comes down to Tennessee for work. I give them the highest recommendation.
Susan Johnson, Michigan

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

If you are looking for friendly decent service than save your money and go elsewhere.This place is the worst.First of all Steve the front desk guy acts like he is doing you a favor by letting you stay there.his attitude is rude and hatefull,he acts like he is dealing with a disobeying child so he speaks in a demeaning and condescending tone.Also the creepy maintence guy follows you around as if he is a warden at a jail,watching as if he waiting for you to do something wrong.My husband and I pulled up one night in the parking lot after getting some groceries and was just sitting there talking for a few minutes ,when the "Courtesy Officer" came over shining a flashlight in the car saying we need to get in our room!Absoulty ridiculious! We paid good money for our room it is outrageous they treat people like prisoners in a jail,so out of line,disrespectful.Also the maids and maintence guy and steve will come rudely banging on your door at all hours for dumb random things.So sleeping during the day is out if you work third shift.Also want to say that most of the people that stay there are more times than not going through a hard time,especially if staying long term like we did(we were there during Christmas) and deserve decent treatment not blatant disrespect being treated like a slave/prisoner.Needless to say we will NEVER stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

If you work night shift you can forget about the once a week room clean. Cleaning folks only clean from 10:00 till 4:00. Maintenance will want to knock on door and come in your room for some unknown reason often so you can forget about sleeping during the day. The laundry room they brag about is not theirs, so when you put your cloths in make darn sure you have the special card their machines take. Their free Ethernet is slower than dial up. They brag about pay on line but fail to tell you that you can't use an iPhone because they have it blocked. The office is only maned 11 to 7 and you will have to call the security officer to get your new key card everyday rent is due or sleep in car till 11 when office opens. They will act like you are the only person in the world that is working nightshirt so be prepared.

• Stayed March 2014
Bridgman, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The convenience of this hotel is great. It is close to everything within walking distance. Everytime I went into the office I was greeted with a smile. Steve is great. The price is very reasonable while down here for my husbands work. We will be here next year and I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: It is not fancy, but a great value on a budget