“Delta Queen Resturant” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Clemson, South Carolina
“Delta Queen Resturant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The restaurant on the Delta Queen was fair. The selection is limited but we did have good food. I ordered the Norwegian Salmon and it came to the table exactly as I requested. I thought is was well prepared. You must make resevations if you want to eat there.

Visited June 2013

“dissapointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

We had read reviews that made the breakfast bar sound great so we traveled over to check it out. It was almost bare. The food was running low in every dish. When it was refreshed it was gone again quickly. The taste was ok but not great either. When we got ready to pay, we were told that they couldn't accept debit cards and we had to have cash. Thankfully we had enough to cover the meal. We were also told ahead of time after sending an email to their website that kids eat free with a paying adult but we were still charged for our kid. To make it even more disappointing, the boat itself was in terrible shape inside and out. Maybe I just had my hopes too high but we won't be back to this one.

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“A Little Bit of NOLA In Chattanooga!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants so far this year! My wife and I made a quick weekend trip to Chattanooga and stayed aboard the Delta Queen. That evening we dined in the Orleans Room and it was truly a pleasure! The staff was polite and professional yet still made you feel they were glad you stopped by. I had the shrimp and grits, my wife had salmon. The food was seasoned and prepared perfectly, served in a generous portion that barely left room for the bread pudding I ordered as desert. The bread pudding is the best that I have had outside of New Orleans and would hold its own even there. Whatever you choose to have, I am confident it will be well prepared, but DO NOT SKIP the bread pudding. Your taste buds will thank you for it!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was delicious! We also ate dinner there one evening and Chef Joyce's gumbo is out of this world!!! Wonderful staff and service too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Byron, GA
“Breakfast is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Only had breakfast during our stay this week and it was wonderful. Great service and the food was plentiful.

Visited February 2013