“Great place” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 709 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Killer burgers. Manly drinks. Urban Stack takes pride in our community and region. We work with local farmers and vendors for the absolute best quality of meats and ingredients available. We have specifically chosen a wide variety of meats that are either all-natural, organic, grass fed, free-range or from sustainable and humane farms. We are committed to freshness, quality and homemade goods. We love our city and are proud to say we own and operate one of the most sustainable and environmentally friendly businesses in town. We grew up here and believe in supporting our community and being the best neighbor we can be.
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2014 NEW

I ate the n. Carolina burger. Pretty good. The beer is excelent and i dont want to write any more but trip advisor tells me to write at least one hundred words so i keep writing till i nla bla bla bla

New Albany, Mississippi
“Amazing Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2014

I consider myself an amateur burger connisseur, so when I saw this place pop up on Yelp I had to give it a try.

I ordered the Texas burger (don't remember the exact name but it has an onion ring and BBQ sauce). The burger itself was hands-down the best tasting burger I have ever had in these United States. It was juciy, flavorful and cooked to perfection with excellent sauce on it. However, the fries were just "meh" - not bad, but nothing to write home about.

The service was alright too. Our waitress dropped by once to check up on us, but wasn't overly friendly and neither was the hostess who met us at the door.

Those minor quibbles aside, the burger is the main attraction and you won't be dissapointed in that front at Urban Stack.

Mechanicsville, Maryland
“Just Good. We wanted Great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014

I read the reviews & I was expecting a Great Burger. The food was good but was not great. The burgers were good but not really worth a second trip. The Nachos were not worth $10.00 they fell short also. The fries are not part of the meal so they are $3.00 extra. We could have gone to a chain & been about the same in price but would have had better food.

• Visited December 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Sweet Potato Fries ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2014

Passing through town and decided to give this place a shot. Went for weekday lunch. The place was packed and now I know why.

Our waiter was great and very friendly. We ordered some locally brewed beer and LOVED it. Our burgers were great - I got the "Good Morning Sunshine" on a staff recommendation and it was delicious. The sweet potato fries were the best I've ever had. Service was prompt and the portions generous.

One thing to mention: If you're planning to imbibe, don't leave your ID in the car. I'm from New England and haven't been carded since I was 19, but apparently they have super strict laws in TN. I made my poor husband run out to the car so I could have a beer!! The staff was very apologetic, and it's certainly not their fault, but be prepared if you want to sample the offerings from the bar!

“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

Food was over cooked, ordered no onion on overpriced burger did not get that right, went for lunch 20 min lunch wait, parking is pay meter or pay lots except at night. I have been there three times do not plan on a fourth visit willingly.