“We'd go back nightly if we were there!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 721 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Greek
Peru, Indiana
“We'd go back nightly if we were there!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I am in love with this place! We went here 3 times while in the area and the food is delicious, filling, and you get your money's worth! The menu has a very nice selection to choose from, and the waitresses are fantastic! Highly recommend this!!

Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Local and Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I ate at this restaurant because it was near my hotel. The experience made me glad I chose this one. The wait staff, hostess etc. were very friendly the large dining room crowded with people obviously enjoying the food. The salad bar and pizza buffet were displayed near the door making you hungry while waiting. My meal was Italian sausage and peppers on a bed of pasta with marinara sauce and was piping hot and delicious. The sausage was sweet and savory. The menu is extensive but not expensive so I will be back on my next trip to try other items.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great Dinner Right off I-75”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Stopped here on the way south. So great to find a local restaurant and feel comfortable and relaxed. Waitress suggested Greek entres and we were not disappointed. Moussaka was light and tasty. Chicken souvlaki was also good. Both served with large salad for small extra. Wine list is weak at best. Service was friendly and prompt. Plenty of locals prove its attraction. Price was right.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Good service, decent food, nice price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We checked this out after reviewing on Trip Advisor and an article in the local paper.
Parking is free and plentiful. The decor of the place looks like it hasn't changed since opening but that doesn't bother me as I don't eat seats and tables.
We were greeted right away and seated quickly. Our server Sherri was very nice and had a good attitude, we weren't rushed and she didn't hover.
The salad bar looked okay but looked like a lot of canned items so we didn't try that one. I went with a spinach, artichoke, feta stromboli. It was pretty good, the crust was delicious and the ingredients weren't bad.
There's a sign on the door: no shirt, no shoes, no service but they also added: no muscle shirts. I liked that. What's up with people, can't even dress like civilized human beings, this ain't a tractor pull.
I would visit this place again but I'm also open to trying a new restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Did Not Live Up to TA Reviews ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Had high expectations after researching this place on TA. Pasta primavera was overcooked & tasteless. Breadsticks were okay, but could have used something to dip them in. Service was not the best. On the bright side, gyro was very good - loaded w/meat. Would return just for that; but, otherwise, there are too many other better choices in Chattanooga area to dine at.

• 3 of 5 stars Food